What's new

How much time should I plan to spend at Luna Park (NY) and Deno's Wonder Wheel?

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
maybe an hour at each? Depending on what you wanna do, if you *only* want credits, maybe less.... But it would be a shame to miss the Wonder Wheel itself and Deno had a neat dark ride (but I think it got trashed from one of the hurricane's and I'm not sure how the new version is, its been a few years for me)

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
maybe an hour at each? Depending on what you wanna do, if you *only* want credits, maybe less.... But it would be a shame to miss the Wonder Wheel itself and Deno had a neat dark ride (but I think it got trashed from one of the hurricane's and I'm not sure how the new version is, its been a few years for me)
100% hitting the wheel, probably gonna buy the 50 credits, so dark ride also I guess

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Just remember that Luna and Deno are different operators so you'll need different tickets/credits for each. Deno is def more geared towered little kids and kiddie rides. Luna has more adult rides but nothing really, really stand out... If you're a flat ride snob.

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Yeah I'm sorta wobbling about doing Luna and just hitting Cyclone. 65 bucks for 4 hours with that lineup is ehhhh

FarleyFlavors

Mega Poster
Isn't a single ride on the Cyclone ten bucks or something? Worth buying the wristband just for several rides on that I'd have said, with the rest of the coasters as gravy.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
is Cyclone even on the ride pass? Last time I went (only time I've gone post Astroland) I didn't think it was on the pass, you still needed a ticket for it, sold at the coaster itself. I thought Luna just ran the ride for the city but still treated it as an independent ride.

FarleyFlavors

Mega Poster
is Cyclone even on the ride pass? Last time I went (only time I've gone post Astroland) I didn't think it was on the pass, you still needed a ticket for it, sold at the coaster itself. I thought Luna just ran the ride for the city but still treated it as an independent ride.
It used to be a separate ticket but as of 2017 it's included in the wristband. Handily, that was the year I visited!