What's new

Most ridden coasters & most visited parks?

Hutch

Strata Poster
Alton - Nemesis - Over 200 times - Done 15 in one day when the SR line was at the exit.
Nothing else comes close.
Did the same thing when I went. Do they still have that SRQ? That was great. Was able to bypass 20-30 min queues middle of the day. Was one of my first marathon sessions on a coaster, and managed 11 rides throughout the day.

Matt N

CF Legend
Did the same thing when I went. Do they still have that SRQ? That was great. Was able to bypass 20-30 min queues middle of the day. Was one of my first marathon sessions on a coaster, and managed 11 rides throughout the day.
They removed Nemesis’ SRQ in around 2015, I think. The only SRQ left on park is Smiler, and Wicker Man wasn’t even built with one. I think they’re something Merlin are generally phasing out.

Heth

Mega Poster
Oof, a tough one to remember as I've not actually written any of this down. I'm going on gut feeling alone.

I've probably visited Efteling or Disneyland Paris the most times.

I've done 7 trips to Efteling, most of which were for at least 2 days. I estimate 19 visits.

I've done 8 trips to Disneyland Paris, but as most were as a kid I do not know how many days were actually spend at the park.

Most ridden coaster is likely Joris en de Draak.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Partly I don't really know where to post this, and also partly because this thread started the long thought process in my head, so figure this is as good a place as any to post this.

I've been keeping a world map of all my visited parks for several years. I tend to only bother updating it at the end of the year, so from the end of 2020 it looked like this:
wunmSZh.png

But I started wondering what this map would look like animated over time. It wasn't a hugely stressful week at work for once, so I decided I'd try to learn some Python and get it done. After several iterations, I arrived at something I'm halfway pleased with and willing to share.

The animation plots the location of every coaster one at a time as a red dot (of arbitrary size), and the corresponding blue circle behind represents the total number of coasters ridden at each park (the area of the circle is proportional to the number of coasters ridden at that park). As a bonus, although not all that visible and one I'm still thinking of other ways to show it, each 100th coaster plots as a yellow dot instead of red.

WnLDdpf.gif

Yeah... that was time well spent. I think. :D

Last edited:

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Now that is bloody awesome.

It's also making me want to track precise locations of my creds so I can do something like that in the future...Why oh why didn't I decide to learn Python earlier... 😭😂

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's also making me want to track precise locations of my creds so I can do something like that in the future
So I'm only really tracking the locations of the parks, but I have the complete sequence of creds (as I've alluded to before I got into the counting at a very early point in my enthusiasm, so this was easy) so I'm only 'dotting' the parks for each cred, if that makes sense?

Why oh why didn't I decide to learn Python earlier... 😭😂
To be fair, I'd never used Python before Tuesday. It's probably a horrendously inelegant code, but it gets the job done. :p

Matt N

CF Legend
Hi guys. Many of us keep tabs of our count of unique coasters ridden and unique parks visited (myself included), but after a post @Hixee made in the top 10 thread showing off his huge spreadsheet logging his total lifetime ride count and his total lifetime park visit count, I was inspired to calculate something similar regarding my own theme park enthusiasm journey. As such, I went through the surprisingly difficult task of trying to work out the coasters I have ridden most and the parks I have visited most since I became an enthusiast. So my question to you today is; what are your most ridden coasters and most visited parks, if you keep such stats?

I’ll get the ball rolling with my own findings.

To get things started, I should preface this by saying that my unique coaster count is 74 and my unique park count is 18. Also, instead of doing this over my whole lifetime, I started from 28th September 2013, which is where I started my coaster & park counts from. This may seem like a somewhat arbitrary date, but it’s significant to me because it was the date of my first Alton Towers visit where I was able to ride all of the big rides, and it’s also the first theme park visit I’d had since I’d say I was properly “into” theme parks. I know my “enthusiasm start date” is something that many have mocked me for in the past, and it probably seems strange that I don’t count what I’ve done over my entire lifespan, but data from before I got into theme parks is somewhat spotty (I’m not entirely sure what I rode pre-enthusiast, and when I visited certain places), and the potential number of creds I’d gain from using such a strategy is extremely small, if any.

Anyway, I’ll get to my stats without rambling too much more!

Overall, since September 2013, I have had 222 roller coaster rides, and I have had 60 theme park days in total.

In terms of my most ridden roller coasters of all time; the top 10 is as follows (there are 3 rides joint in 2nd, so the actual top 10 only takes up 8 places):
  1. Nemesis at Alton Towers (21 rides, first ridden 28th September 2013)
  2. Thirteen, RMT and Oblivion at Alton Towers (joint 2nd) (15 rides, first ridden 28th September 2013)
  3. Galactica at Alton Towers (5th) (13 rides, first ridden 28th September 2013)
  4. The Swarm at Thorpe Park (6th) (12 rides, first ridden 27th July 2014)
  5. The Smiler at Alton Towers (7th) (11 rides, first ridden 29th September 2013)
  6. Rita at Alton Towers (8th) (10 rides, first ridden 28th September 2013)
  7. Wicker Man at Alton Towers (9th) (9 rides, first ridden 25th March 2018)
  8. Spinball Whizzer at Alton Towers (10th) (8 rides, first ridden 28th September 2013)
In terms of my most visited theme parks (in terms of days spent at them), the top 5 is as follows (two are joint 3rd and two are joint 5th, so the top 5 only takes up 4 places). It’s worth remembering that my total number of theme park days is 60:
  1. Alton Towers (22 days, first visited 28th September 2013)
  2. Thorpe Park (7 days, first visited 27th July 2014)
  3. Universal’s Islands of Adventure & Universal Studios Florida (joint 3rd) (4 days, first visited 17th August 2014 (IOA) & 19th August 2014 (USF))
  4. Disney’s Animal Kingdom & SeaWorld Orlando (joint 5th) (3 days, first visited 23rd August 2014 (DAK) & 23rd August 2016 (SWO))
In terms of other interesting data; I also have the top 5 parks where I’ve had the most coaster rides since September 2013. It’s worth remembering that my total tally of coaster rides is currently 222:
  1. Alton Towers (103 rides, 22 days, first visited 28th September 2013)
  2. Thorpe Park (32 rides, 7 days, first visited 27th July 2014)
  3. Blackpool Pleasure Beach (18 rides, 2 days, first visited 14th August 2018)
  4. Oakwood Theme Park (11 rides, 2 days, first visited 18th July 2016)
  5. Universal’s Islands of Adventure (9 rides, 4 days, first visited 17th August 2014)

Here’s my full spreadsheet, if you’re interested to examine my data:

So, what can I infer from my data?

Well for starters, I think I can infer that my theme park visiting habits are very Alton Towers-centric; the park is where approximately 37% of my theme park days have been since September 2013, and it’s where approximately 46% of my coaster rides have taken place! In terms of the 2nd place park; it was a fair way behind Alton Towers, and it was Thorpe Park, where I’ve had approximately 12% of my theme park days and 14% of my coaster rides. Between them, the two most thrilling UK Merlin parks (arguably) are where approximately 49% of my theme park days and 61% of my coaster rides have been!

I can also infer that my coaster rides are limited to a very select few rides and my park days are limited to a very select few parks (building on the above), for the most part; on average, I have ridden a coaster in my count of 74 3 times, and I have spent approximately 3.3 days on average at a park in my count of 18.

Quite shockingly, I have ridden 40 coasters, or about 54% of my coaster count, only once, and the amount of coasters I have ridden 3 times or more (so basically, average or above) is 22, or just under 30% of my count. If you extend that to “coasters I’ve ridden an above average number of times”, or 4 times or more, it decreases even further to 15, or about 20% of my count.

In terms of parks; of the 18 I’ve visited, I have visited 8 of them, or approximately 44% of my park count, only once. In terms of parks I’ve spent an above average number of days at (so, 4 or above; I couldn’t extend to 3, as that was technically below average); that number sits at 4, or approximately 22% of my park count.

So, those are some of my nerdy stats!

But what are some of your most ridden coasters and most visited parks?
Right; sorry to bump, but it's been nearly a year since I last did this, and some stuff has changed!

My unique theme park count is now 20 and my unique coaster count is now 91.

My coaster ride tally now sits at 318, and my theme park day tally now sits at 69 (68 if you discount travelling fairs, as my 2020 visit to HPWW is also counted in there).

My most ridden roller coasters, and the number of rides I've had on them, are now as follows:
(New in italics, updates underlined)
  1. Nemesis at Alton Towers (24 rides, first ridden 28th September 2013)
  2. The Swarm at Thorpe Park (19 rides, first ridden 27th July 2014)
  3. Oblivion at Alton Towers (17 rides, first ridden 28th September 2013)
  4. Runaway Mine Train and Thirteen at Alton Towers (joint 4th) (16 rides, first ridden 28th September 2013)
  5. Galactica and Wicker Man at Alton Towers (joint 6th) (14 rides, first ridden 28th September 2013 (Galactica) and 25th March 2018 (Wicker Man))
  6. The Smiler and Rita at Alton Towers (joint 8th) (12 rides, first ridden 28th September 2013 (Rita) and 29th September 2013 (The Smiler))
  7. Stealth at Thorpe Park and Silver Star at Europa Park (joint 10th) (10 rides, first ridden 27th July 2014 (Stealth) and 27th April 2022 (Silver Star))
My most visited theme parks are now as follows:
(new entries in italics, updates underlined)
  1. Alton Towers (24 days, first visited 28th September 2013)
  2. Thorpe Park (9 days, first visited 27th July 2014)
  3. Universal’s Islands of Adventure & Universal Studios Florida (joint 3rd) (4 days, first visited 17th August 2014 (IOA) & 19th August 2014 (USF))
  4. Disney’s Animal Kingdom, SeaWorld Orlando and Europa Park (joint 5th) (3 days, first visited 23rd August 2014 (DAK), 23rd August 2016 (SWO) and 27th April 2022 (EP))
My top 5 parks for number of coaster rides are now as follows:
(new entries in italics, updates underlined)
  1. Alton Towers (135 rides, 24 days, first visited 28th September 2013)
  2. Thorpe Park (51 rides, 9 days, first visited 27th July 2014)
  3. Europa Park (34 rides, 3 days, first visited 27th April 2022)
  4. Blackpool Pleasure Beach (18 rides, first visited 14th August 2018)
  5. Oakwood Theme Park (11 rides, first visited 18th July 2016)

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
Most ridden coaster - Stealth @ Thorpe Park, with around 50ish rides with the first ride being in early 2016

Most ridden drop tower - Apocalypse @ Drayton Manor, with 15 rides over two visits in late 2020

Most ridden dark ride - Derren Brown's Ghost Train @ Thorpe Park, with 4 (!) rides with the first being in early 2019

Most ridden flat ride - Time Machine @ Adventure Island, with 10 rides with the first being the year it opened (2013?)

Most visited park - Thorpe Park, with 14 visits with the first visit being in 2015

MartyNZ

Roller Poster
Maybe slightly off topic and yet slightly related. Still need to do my first trip report (oh the effort!), however I did add my coaster notes a couple of nights ago to my spreadsheet for some potential interesting stats. I did 118 coasters and 22 parks in my recent USA coaster road trip. Total of 254 coaster rides.

Individual tally:
22 Twisted Timbers (had an amazing 10 rides in the last hour)
17 Pantheon (managed 9 rides in an hour, vs. waiting over 2 hours for 1 ride the previous day)
12 Texas Stingray
9 El Toro
8 Iron Rattler
6 Velocicoaster
5 Fury 325, Iron Gwazi, Mako, Steel Eel, Jersey Devil, Nitro, Lightning Rod, Wonder Woman

Matt N

CF Legend
Sorry to bump this thread, but after my dad recently found an old hard drive with all of my parents’ pictures from when we were kids on it, I was able to ditch my enthusiasm start date and go right back to the very start of my life to the degree of exactness I desire. And it’s unveiled some interesting stats about my most ridden coasters and my most visited parks across the course of my entire life… not to mention that changing my coaster counting method gained me a bonus +3 from 2011 that tipped me over 100 coasters!

Following the discoveries of the other day, my all-time unique coaster count is 102, and my all-time unique park count is 22. I have had 451 coaster rides in total, so I have averaged 4.4 total rides (to 1dp) on each coaster I have ever ridden. I have had 113 park visits in total, so I have averaged 5.1 total visits (to 1dp) to each park I have ever visited.

My top 10 most ridden coasters of all time are as follows:
  1. Nemesis and Runaway Mine Train at Alton Towers - 29 rides (Nemesis first ridden 28th September 2013, RMT first ridden 30th May 2009)
  2. Oblivion and Thirteen at Alton Towers - 25 rides (Oblivion first ridden 28th September 2013, Thirteen first ridden 15th August 2010)
  3. Wicker Man at Alton Towers - 24 rides (first ridden 25th March 2018)
  4. The Swarm at Thorpe Park - 20 rides (first ridden 27th July 2014)
  5. Galactica at Alton Towers - 19 rides (first ridden 28th September 2013)
  6. The Smiler at Alton Towers - 18 rides (first ridden 29th September 2013)
  7. Rita at Alton Towers - 16 rides (first ridden 28th September 2013)
  8. Spinball Whizzer at Alton Towers - 15 rides (first ridden 15th August 2010)
  9. Stealth at Thorpe Park - 12 rides (first ridden 27th July 2014)
  10. Nemesis Inferno at Thorpe Park - 11 rides (first ridden 27th July 2014)
My top 5 most visited parks are as follows:
  1. Alton Towers - 40 visits (first visited 30th May 2009)
  2. Universal’s Islands of Adventure - 11 visits (first visited 29th August 2012)
  3. Thorpe Park and Universal Studios Florida - 10 visits (Thorpe first visited 27th July 2014, USF first visited 31st August 2012)
  4. SeaWorld Orlando - 5 visits (first visited 28th August 2012)
  5. Legoland Windsor - 4 visits (first visited 28th July 2009)
My first ever theme park visit was to Drayton Manor on 18th April 2008, and my first ever coaster was Troublesome Trucks Runaway Coaster on the same day. However, I have only visited Drayton Manor twice more since; once on 8th August 2018 and once on 9th June 2022. I have only ridden Troublesome Trucks once more since my first ever ride on it.

Of the 102 coasters I have ridden, 42 of those are coasters that I have only ridden once, which equates to 41.2% of my count (to 1dp). Of the 22 parks I have visited, 3 of those are parks that I have only visited once, which equates to 13.6% of my count (to 1dp).

If I extend that to encompass coasters that I have ridden 3 times or less, the number of coasters that I have ridden 3 times or less is 75, which represents 73.5% of my count (to 1dp). The number of parks that I have visited 3 times or less is 16, which represents 72.7% of my count (to 1dp).

So overall, then, the bulk of my coaster rides and park visits are concentrated around a relatively small number of parks and coasters, with there being a significant outlier at the very top; Alton Towers. Of my 113 park visits since 2008, 40 of these have been Alton Towers visits, which represents 35.4% of my total visits (to 1dp). Of my 451 coaster rides since 2008, 201 of these have been at Alton Towers, which represents 44.6% of my total coaster rides (to 1dp).

I have to say that I found this a very interesting insight into my coaster riding and park visiting habits…

Matt N

CF Legend
Soooo... what were the bonus +3 creds that you never knew you had and, crucially, what are you now gonna class as your 100th cred? 🤔
The +3 I added from changing my coaster counting method was a +3 that I rode in Disneyland Paris in 2011. I rode Big Thunder Mountain in the main park and RC Racer and Crush’s Coaster in Walt Disney Studios.

My reason for never counting them prior is because for years, I was hesitant to count anything I’d done before becoming an enthusiast, and I picked 28th September 2013, the day I first rode the big coasters at Alton Towers, as a cutoff date for that. It sounds weird, I know, but I’m a little bit OCD when it comes to exactness in my log, and in terms of exact orders and dates I first did things before then, I didn’t previously have the degree of exactness I desired. And with regard to DLP, I knew I’d been there, but I wasn’t 100% sure when and I wasn’t 100% sure of exactly which coasters I’d ridden (I knew I’d done BTM and that I hadn’t done Rock’n’Rollercoaster, but I was unsure other than that), so I didn’t count DLP at all until discovering this hard drive which gave me the exact dates I went and the exact coasters I rode in the rough order I rode them!

The other thing that bothered me about counting DLP is that it means that my coaster and park rankings, and my Captain Coaster ratings, are no longer exhaustive, but in the end, I just decided to leave the 3 DLP coasters and both DLP parks as counted, but unranked and unrated. I’ll rank and rate them properly if and when I ever return to DLP, but currently, I don’t remember the ride experiences and parks at a specific enough level to rank and rate them. I remember visiting DLP and I remember riding some of the rides, but that’s all I can tell you. It was a place I completely forgot about when I initially worked out my coaster count, and it was a place I often forgot I’d ever visited.

As for the big 100th coaster, it actually worked out pretty well, as this turned out to be Iron Gwazi at Busch Gardens Tampa, which I had been originally hoping to make my 100th coaster anyway!

Last edited:

Howie

Donkey in a hat
In that case, congratulations on your #100, Sir. Triple figures at last, and what a splendid coaster to reach that milestone on. 👏
Pity you didn't get the picture. 🤷‍♂️

thepoweroften

Roller Poster
I couldn’t tell you exact numbers but my most visited park is definitely Thorpe Park and my most ridden cred there is probably…I mean, it’s probably Flying Fish on a technicality given the short queue times and the fact my friends and I rode it about 15 times in a day once when we were teenagers. But if we’re not including that then I reckon it’s Nemesis Inferno, most likely.

Flash Shift

Roller Poster
Drayton Manor and Shockwave for sure. Nemesis at Alton Towers is probably the second.

Ironically, I haven't been back to Drayton Manor in well over ten years while Alton last year was the first in a decade as well. This last decade up to last year was not very good for coasters unfortunately. Even more ironically, some of the coasters at Tivoli Gardens and Tusenfryd have probably been ridden by me more than many of the UK's major coasters as on both days I was there it was dead quiet. Definitely got 5 goes on Daemonen, for example, yet I've only been on the Big One at Blackpool 3 times over as many visits. That's what happens at parks with more coasters I guess, you're more spread thin!

Efan

Mega Poster
By my count, my most ridden ride is Speed: No Limits at Oakwood at 41. That's what having like 3 worthwhile rides does. My most visited park is definitely also Oakwood, probably at somewhere around 12.

themepark_hannah

Roller Poster
I have an app that tracks my visits so prepare for highly-specific numbers

Coasters
1. Saw - The Ride (103 rides)
2. Stealth (69 rides)
3. Nemesis Inferno (61 rides)
4. Colossus (49 rides)
5. The Swarm (49 rides)

Parks
1. Thorpe Park (65 visits)
2. Alton Towers (27 visits)
3. Chessington (5 visits)

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
Always liked the idea of getting as many rides as possible on all my favourite roller coasters, and seeing others do the same. Riding new coasters takes priority, but I have a worrying amount of single-figure ride counts on coasters that I love to bits.

#1 Stealth - Thorpe Park - 72 rides
#2 Saw - The Ride - Thorpe Park - 40 rides
#3 Nemesis Inferno - Thorpe Park - 32 rides
#4 Rage - Adventure Island - 30 rides
#5 Colossus - Thorpe Park - 26 rides
#6 Munchen Looping - 21 rides
#7 Swarm - Thorpe Park - 18 rides
#8 Grand National - Blackpool Pleasure Beach - 16 rides
#9 Roller Coaster - Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach - 14 rides
=#10 Icon - Blackpool Pleasure Beach - 12 rides
=#10 Dragon's Fury - Chessington World of Adventures - 12 rides
=#10 Vampire - Chessington World of Adventures - 12 rides
=#10 Toboggan - 12 rides

As for parks.

#1 Thorpe Park - 23 visits
#2 Adventure Island - 10 visits
=#3 Chessington World of Adventures - 7 visits
=#3 Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach - 7 visits
#4 Blackpool Pleasure Beach - 6 visits
=#5 Dreamland Margate - 4 visits
=#5 Clacton Pier - 4 visits

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I cannot even begin to imagine how many times I've ridden Nemesis over the course of 30 years (-1 2022) but it will be into 4 figures easily... Over those years there's been ERTs and park buyout events where I've hit 20+ rides in a day, quiet months where each visit, of many, I've hit double figures. Just this Monday I hit 14 rides on Reborn.

I imagine it's similar for those who live near Thorpe Park / have Thorpe Park as their local. As there's been many midweek days there where I've hit 20+ rides on both Stealth and Swarm, because they let you sit on the same train and go again and again. In 2019 it felt like every time we visited outside of Fright Nights was like this. I wonder what @JoshC. REAL Nemesis Inferno count is, because I think he's being very conservative with 140 based on my midweek experiences there.

Matt N

CF Legend
Sorry to bump this thread, but after my dad recently found an old hard drive with all of my parents’ pictures from when we were kids on it, I was able to ditch my enthusiasm start date and go right back to the very start of my life to the degree of exactness I desire. And it’s unveiled some interesting stats about my most ridden coasters and my most visited parks across the course of my entire life… not to mention that changing my coaster counting method gained me a bonus +3 from 2011 that tipped me over 100 coasters!

Following the discoveries of the other day, my all-time unique coaster count is 102, and my all-time unique park count is 22. I have had 451 coaster rides in total, so I have averaged 4.4 total rides (to 1dp) on each coaster I have ever ridden. I have had 113 park visits in total, so I have averaged 5.1 total visits (to 1dp) to each park I have ever visited.

My top 10 most ridden coasters of all time are as follows:
  1. Nemesis and Runaway Mine Train at Alton Towers - 29 rides (Nemesis first ridden 28th September 2013, RMT first ridden 30th May 2009)
  2. Oblivion and Thirteen at Alton Towers - 25 rides (Oblivion first ridden 28th September 2013, Thirteen first ridden 15th August 2010)
  3. Wicker Man at Alton Towers - 24 rides (first ridden 25th March 2018)
  4. The Swarm at Thorpe Park - 20 rides (first ridden 27th July 2014)
  5. Galactica at Alton Towers - 19 rides (first ridden 28th September 2013)
  6. The Smiler at Alton Towers - 18 rides (first ridden 29th September 2013)
  7. Rita at Alton Towers - 16 rides (first ridden 28th September 2013)
  8. Spinball Whizzer at Alton Towers - 15 rides (first ridden 15th August 2010)
  9. Stealth at Thorpe Park - 12 rides (first ridden 27th July 2014)
  10. Nemesis Inferno at Thorpe Park - 11 rides (first ridden 27th July 2014)
My top 5 most visited parks are as follows:
  1. Alton Towers - 40 visits (first visited 30th May 2009)
  2. Universal’s Islands of Adventure - 11 visits (first visited 29th August 2012)
  3. Thorpe Park and Universal Studios Florida - 10 visits (Thorpe first visited 27th July 2014, USF first visited 31st August 2012)
  4. SeaWorld Orlando - 5 visits (first visited 28th August 2012)
  5. Legoland Windsor - 4 visits (first visited 28th July 2009)
My first ever theme park visit was to Drayton Manor on 18th April 2008, and my first ever coaster was Troublesome Trucks Runaway Coaster on the same day. However, I have only visited Drayton Manor twice more since; once on 8th August 2018 and once on 9th June 2022. I have only ridden Troublesome Trucks once more since my first ever ride on it.

Of the 102 coasters I have ridden, 42 of those are coasters that I have only ridden once, which equates to 41.2% of my count (to 1dp). Of the 22 parks I have visited, 3 of those are parks that I have only visited once, which equates to 13.6% of my count (to 1dp).

If I extend that to encompass coasters that I have ridden 3 times or less, the number of coasters that I have ridden 3 times or less is 75, which represents 73.5% of my count (to 1dp). The number of parks that I have visited 3 times or less is 16, which represents 72.7% of my count (to 1dp).

So overall, then, the bulk of my coaster rides and park visits are concentrated around a relatively small number of parks and coasters, with there being a significant outlier at the very top; Alton Towers. Of my 113 park visits since 2008, 40 of these have been Alton Towers visits, which represents 35.4% of my total visits (to 1dp). Of my 451 coaster rides since 2008, 201 of these have been at Alton Towers, which represents 44.6% of my total coaster rides (to 1dp).

I have to say that I found this a very interesting insight into my coaster riding and park visiting habits…
I think it’s about time I did a small update of these stats!

As of 27th March 2024, my coaster count is 111, my park count is 24, my coaster ride count is 497, and my park visit count is 119.

My top 10 most ridden coasters are:
RankingCoasterNumber of RidesFirst Ridden
1Nemesis Reborn at Alton Towers3128th September 2013
2Runaway Mine Train at Alton Towers3030th May 2009
  1. Oblivion at Alton Towers
  2. Wicker Man at Alton Towers
  1. 28th September 2013
  2. 25th March 2018
4Thirteen at Alton Towers2515th August 2010
5The Swarm at Thorpe Park2327th July 2014
6Stealth at Thorpe Park2227th July 2014
7Galactica at Alton Towers2028th September 2013
8The Smiler at Alton Towers1829th September 2013
9Rita at Alton Towers1728th September 2013
10Nemesis Inferno at Thorpe Park1627th July 2014

My top 5 most visited theme parks are:
RankingParkNumber of VisitsFirst Visited
1Alton Towers4230th May 2009
  1. Universal’s Islands of Adventure
  2. Thorpe Park
  1. 29th August 2012
  2. 27th July 2014
3Universal Studios Florida1031st August 2012
4SeaWorld Orlando528th August 2012
  1. Chessington World of Adventures
  2. Legoland Windsor
  1. 27th July 2009
  2. 28th July 2009

So my most visited park by far is Alton Towers, which has provided 35.3% of my total park visits and 42.1% of my total coaster rides.