What's new

Kentucky Kingdom needs a B&M coaster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MemeWorldOfficials

Roller Poster
Since their original new coaster plans to get a RMC Raptor and it was terminated, I think Kentucky Kingdom is required to have a B&M coaster after Chang ended up removed in 2009 and Herschend bought this park. I think Kentucky Kingdom will get a B&M Batman clone as T4, formerly named Lightning from Kuwait Entertainment City, for the 2022/2023 season. What B&M coaster model will Herschend get for Kentucky Kingdom?

Eyebrows

Hyper Poster
1. How are they required to have a B&M? B&Ms are very expensive and it might not be in the parks budget to get one.

2. This is the wrong section for this kind of posts. This section is for actual news or rumors about future attractions that haven’t started construction. This kind of post would fit in General Discussion or Q&A though, so maybe try those.

(Lightning from Kuwait City is an interesting pick though, I hadn’t thought of that!)

MemeWorldOfficials

Roller Poster
1. How are they required to have a B&M? B&Ms are very expensive and it might not be in the parks budget to get one.

2. This is the wrong section for this kind of posts. This section is for actual news or rumors about future attractions that haven’t started construction. This kind of post would fit in General Discussion or Q&A though, so maybe try those.

(Lightning from Kuwait City is an interesting pick though, I hadn’t thought of that!)
Well, Kentucky Kingdom haven’t had any B&M coaster since the 2014 re-opening season. I saw that B&M Batman clone were put up for sale.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
This is a lovely topic.

I think Fun Spot Atlanta has as much, if not a better of a, chance, of getting Lightning.

TLARides

Hyper Poster
There is no way the park has the budget for a B&M, nor the space. Unless if they took out T3 (which, let's face it, is no big loss) for an extremely compact invert, KK is never getting a B&M.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
No park NEEDS any kind of coaster. Full stop. You can want one but that just isn't how the industry works. Not to mention KK's height restriction would make it hard to get most of B&M's models.

Also, why is this in news and rumors not in General Discussions/Opinions.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
This is the wrong section for this kind of posts. This section is for actual news or rumors about future attractions that haven’t started construction. This kind of post would fit in General Discussion or Q&A though, so maybe try those.
Also, why is this in news and rumors not in General Discussions/Opinions.
Yes, you could say that. Or it could just be locked and forgotten about.

I like the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.