What's new

Walibi Belgium | Kondaa | Intamin Mega Coaster | 2021

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Something about the end of the ride looks really awkward and whiplash-y. But people love the ending of SV so I guess it could be fun.
I don't love the end of SV - I think it's a bit gross. It's my one overriding criticism of RMC - all that stupid tiny jerking around they make the trains do. Sometimes it feels like being dynamic for the sake of it.

I'd forgotten this coaster ended with a load of that, which is a shame really. I'm hoping it rides better than it looks in the POV (there does look like some funky physics going on in places in the animation, to be fair).

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I'll be honest... The coaster looks shorter than what I remember. Still looks world class however. Definitely approve of the new colour scheme now though.

Last edited:

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Everything after the little s-bend through the rocks at the end of the ride looks very forced. I personally don't mind them on RMCs cause of how deep in the seat you're sat, but I'm not sure I'd feel the same with these super elevated & open seats.

Rest of the ride looks excellent though. Drop-ejector hill-outerbank combo is mouthwatering?

pajama sam

Roller Poster
Everything after the little s-bend through the rocks at the end of the ride looks very forced. I personally don't mind them on RMCs cause of how deep in the seat you're sat, but I'm not sure I'd feel the same with these super elevated & open seats.

Rest of the ride looks excellent though. Drop-ejector hill-outerbank combo is mouthwatering
if that drop is anything like DC rivals it will be insanely good.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Enil

Roller Poster
Some artwork for the future station of the megacoaster and a new restaurant located in the African themed land in Walibi Belgium:

View attachment 8957

View attachment 8958
View attachment 8959
Pictures by Walibi Band and La Meuse

I believe those two last facades aren't the restaurant, they might belong to the building which is being built to the right of the megacoaster's station (possibly toilet block?). Following image is what is supposed to be the dining facility. (source: StarParc.be)ob_31258e_35464688-10213391822844676-67111339060.jpg

KristofWB

Hyper Poster
I believe those two last facades aren't the restaurant, they might belong to the building which is being built to the right of the megacoaster's station (possibly toilet block?). Following image is what is supposed to be the dining facility. (source: StarParc.be)View attachment 8960

Thanks for correcting me ?. Uploaded the wrong picture...