What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

DocLa

Roller Poster
c0803584df99a1a1e3dabc719487e560.jpg

Nitefly

Hyper Poster
The building looks rubbish from the outside. An old rusty industrial theme.... OK.

Hopefully the ride etc will be ace.

Professor

Previously AndrewRollercoaster
Presumably JCDecaux would, if it were real, give Phantasialand a mega discount on that billboard considering no one else is advertising currently and the billboard doesn't state what the hell is going on anyway.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I'd expect it'll be exactly like Taron, given it has the same number of blocks (maybe even one more block?), etc.

In my experience, Taron usually runs on 4 on busier days, 3 on quieter days and can do 2 during very quiet periods (such as during some ERT sessions).

If that's the case, hopefully it's been designed so it's hard for it to stack on 4 trains, as stacking is a problem Taron has.

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
I'd think it could easily run 4 trains without stacking. The station has a load and off load platforms, there is the dark ride section/pre-lift, 1st Launch, 2nd launch and brake run.
It's not to different from Blue Fire's set up (albeit BF has midcourse brakes rather than 2 launches) with its 4 trains in operation at one time.

Trax

Hyper Poster
As a permanent moving station is speculated, even 5 trains are not impoosible. In addition, the transfer from the final brake to the station is quite long, this would make space for an additional train as well.

cookie

Giga Poster
I'm not sure if there's space for five trains given each train seems to be quite long (the testing video from a while back suggested ten cars per train), but I can see four running efficiently.