What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Iron Gwazi | RMC Gwazi | 2022

Matt N

CF Legend
My oh my; a mere look at the speed that it hits the brake run at when it ends tells you that Iron Gwazi will be one fast-paced coaster! It looks phenomenal, and I can't wait to hear what the first riders have to say when they ride it!

What's even more exciting is that I might be experiencing that amazing-looking coaster for myself in 2021, but that's not confirmed yet!

Skeletor

Roller Poster
I'm so happy. Maybe it can actually open by the time I go...oh please oh please

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
My oh my; a mere look at the speed that it hits the brake run at when it ends tells you that Iron Gwazi will be one fast-paced coaster! It looks phenomenal, and I can't wait to hear what the first riders have to say when they ride it!

What's even more exciting is that I might be experiencing that amazing-looking coaster for myself in 2021, but that's not confirmed yet!
A simple "HOLY ?ING ?BALLS THAT IS WILD" would have sufficed ? As for my thoughts:

HOLY ?ING ?BALLS THAT IS WILD. Like... I knew it would be fast... but actually seeing be that fast is surreal. And it's only gonna get faster. Easy top 5 coaster as far as I'm concerned.

SDaniel

Roller Poster
Iron Gwazi looks great with the 3D trains! Untamed and Zadra also have lots of speed, when they hit the brakes: non stop action!!! ? I'm going to ride Wildfire in autumn and USA is planned for 2023, when my kids are both teens. (Can't wait!!)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
This really is a crazy looking coaster, surprised its already testing. Also the yeet hill looks fabulous!

This coaster is really on the edge of me saying it is ground up, considering how little of the ride actually uses Gwazi's structure.

bernatc22

Mega Poster
Good God if this thing runs this fast when it opens, it might even crack the top 3 in the world. I just can't process the amount of airtime on the yeet hill if it's gonna go 500mph over it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Niles

Giga Poster
What a terrible job test riding Irongwazi, I think I’ll be nice and we can switch jobs for the day. ?