What's new

Energylandia | Abyssus | Vekoma Shockwave+ | 2021

Maldo_Krm

Roller Poster
I last visited in Sept... to ride Zadra... I planned another trip for the end of April with some buddies... Honestly we planned this trip with zero expectations of riding the new coaster... I can’t believe that there is a chance we may actually ride it!

I'll tell you a "secret", which Energylandia does not share. Due to conditions of partial co-funding of this coaster from EU, Abyssus is required to be open to public by April 6th. ?

abyssus.png

Last edited:

Trax

Hyper Poster
There are images on SkyScraperCity showing them adapting Zadra’s queue, building bridges and creating shortcuts!!!! ???

Could you add a source link? I just found the thread with the Abyssus screenshots, and would like to see it myself before I cancel my running shoes ?

Maldo_Krm

Roller Poster
There are images on SkyScraperCity showing them adapting Zadra’s queue, building bridges and creating shortcuts!!!! ???

Man I love how this park listens to it’s guests feedback!!!

so there’s hope for normal queues on Abbysus too! (Shamelessly added to keep this post on topic ?)

I'll disappoint u, but they're probably just building bridges, because the queue line was blocking a path. I don't see them shortening the queue. :(

@Trax:

Last edited:

Maldo_Krm

Roller Poster
This funding does not exceed 30% of the overall coaster cost. Not mentioning additional investments in other infrastructure. EU funding is rather symbolic.

Yes, but still Energylandia is probably not willing to give these money back because of delayed opening.

Trax

Hyper Poster
30% ist not symbolic, but a decent amount, even though it is way lower than I have expected. (I thought more like 80% of their investments).

Luckily, other than the Wonderland Eurasia, Energylandia appears to have realistic plans for their schedules and growths. The expect a steady grow in attendance, but keep their goals low enough to be reached.

BTT: Is there any specific reason why new photos have became so scarce? I remember seeing 2 new pictures every day and now we barely get an (outdated) Facebook photo every week. I fear that they might have finished the track, testing and theming in the past 2,5 weeks.

Maldo_Krm

Roller Poster
30% ist not symbolic, but a decent amount, even though it is way lower than I have expected. (I thought more like 80% of their investments).

Luckily, other than the Wonderland Eurasia, Energylandia appears to have realistic plans for their schedules and growths. The expect a steady grow in attendance, but keep their goals low enough to be reached.

BTT: Is there any specific reason why new photos have became so scarce? I remember seeing 2 new pictures every day and now we barely get an (outdated) Facebook photo every week. I fear that they might have finished the track, testing and theming in the past 2,5 weeks.

FOMO Coaster will provide some updates, as he's been invited to photograph inside today (perhaps with some aerial shots - depends on wind conditions). Stay tuned.

JKM

Mega Poster
vPicTWs.jpg

pRhm2GD.jpg

sd7P8B1.jpg

oJjl6MH.jpg

dGIkPra.jpg

QIQmkHq.jpg

C1vCeMn.jpg

EjY7HIR.jpg

C06cl16.jpg

F0pSY51.jpg

gtdCOa5.jpg

4AU6tQJ.jpg

UZ7Eyzj.jpg

pR8HoKs.jpg

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Well... I am trying not to doubt it, as we’re talking about EL here... But they’ll have to perform miracles to open this for April 6th now... 38 days away! I just can’t see how it’s possible.

Zosh

Roller Poster
Well... I am trying not to doubt it, as we’re talking about EL here... But they’ll have to perform miracles to open this for April 6th now... 38 days away! I just can’t see how it’s possible.

I go on the 23rd and seriously doubt i'll be able to ride this... please prove me wrong EL!!