What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Rode it Sunday, it's alright.
raOjx8n.jpg

ETH1Woj.jpg

As expected, it's an upgraded Goliath, longer, more varied, better airtime, better inversions etc.
The first drop is seriously good, i love the way it dives into the wooden structure, the wave turn is incredible, so fast, and the zero-g dive thing before the double down really took my breath away.
I still think Wildfire's stall is better, they nailed that element, this doesn't quite have the float that Wildfire's does, at least at the time I rode it.

I'm not sure where to rank it, it's up there somewhere in the top 10 for sure. I need to get my ass on this in the dark though and ride it was some buddies.
@Snoo @Antinos @Youngster Joey hit me up when you are over.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I have not seen anybody say it’s better than SteVe or Hakugei yet, most say it sits somewhere below those 2.

I just wanna see if I enjoy it more than Untamed, find out in a few days! ?

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
raOjx8n.jpg

ETH1Woj.jpg

As expected, it's an upgraded Goliath, longer, more varied, better airtime, better inversions etc.
The first drop is seriously good, i love the way it dives into the wooden structure, the wave turn is incredible, so fast, and the zero-g dive thing before the double down really took my breath away.
I still think Wildfire's stall is better, they nailed that element, this doesn't quite have the float that Wildfire's does, at least at the time I rode it.

I'm not sure where to rank it, it's up there somewhere in the top 10 for sure. I need to get my ass on this in the dark though and ride it was some buddies.
You rank it in your top 10 and it's only "alright"? Do you rank your number one as "just above average"? ?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I don't know anyone who has been on Hakugei and Zadra as of yet. @Serena will be probably the best source.
Serena and David have done both (wrong see below) ;)

You should watch David’s vlogs some time, they’re actually REALLY good, professionally done with a very refreshing feel.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:

tomahawk

Strata Poster
raOjx8n.jpg

ETH1Woj.jpg

I'm sorry, am I chop liver?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Snoo

The Legend
Serena and Dave ;)

You should watch the vlogs some time, they’re actually REALLY good, professionally done with a very refreshing feel.

I mean which Dave? There are a few Daves here that I know personally on several mediums. You can't just say "Dave" to someone whos been here for 13 years son! :p

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I mean which Dave? There are a few Daves here that I know personally on several mediums. You can't just say "Dave" to someone whos been here for 13 years son! :p
But if you were a betting man, I reckon you’d gamble all on me referring to the ‘david’ who rode the whale with Serena, who you tagged in the post I replied to. ? The same person who has recently been promoting the vlogs I recommended on coasterForce. His channel is Coaster David I believe. Sorry for assuming that was glaringly obvious, clearly wasn’t, my bad.

So yeh, David and Serena, who rode whale together have both ridden all 3, (WRONG. See below) I think. In one of David’s videos, he compares all 3, and puts the whale on top, Steve in second, and Zadra behind, if I remember correctly.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I'm riding Zadra on Monday, will be able to give a full comparison to Hakugei next week.
Well... See you there then!!! I’m there Monday and Tuesday!

Sorry, assumed from the earlier tag you’d already done it as David has. :)

Edited to add: Save me repeatedly trying to awaken my rubbish memory and relay third hand other people’s opinions, I hope I am allowed to post this here as it is well worth a watch, and very relevant.

Last edited:

Snoo

The Legend
But if you were a betting man, I reckon you’d gamble all on me referring to the ‘david’ who rode the whale with Serena, who you tagged in the post I replied to. ? The same person who has recently been promoting the vlogs I recommended on coasterForce. His channel is Coaster David I believe. Sorry for assuming that was glaringly obvious, clearly wasn’t, my bad.

So yeh, David and Serena, who rode whale together have both ridden all 3, (WRONG. See below) I think. In one of David’s videos, he compares all 3, and puts the whale on top, Steve in second, and Zadra behind, if I remember correctly.

Edited for clarity.

Nope. I know Serena and only Serena. Obvious to you, maybe, but not to me personally. CF is my soul source of information (for where I want to look in most cases, which is more USA stuff tbh) short of Twitter and only those I follow. In fact, I thought you meant @Howie.. who is in the USA right now. Add in the fact that I hate vlogs in most cases, especially from the coaster community, which also means I would have avoided it even if I saw it. AND! That doesn't even count the fact that I'm American, which makes many things abroad even less visible because I don't follow as much across the pond.

Btw.. not mad or being snarky. I've enjoyed most of those who post in this thread. Just pointing out this is a big forum with a lot of members and the enthusiast community is pretty broad as well, even when you know someone you may not know everything they're doing.

Last edited:

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Nope. I know Serena and only Serena. Obvious to you, maybe, but not to me personally. CF is my soul source of information (for where I want to look in most cases, which is more USA stuff tbh) short of Twitter and only those I follow. In fact, I thought you meant @Howie.. who is in the USA right now. Add in the fact that I hate vlogs in most cases, especially from the coaster community, which also means I would have avoided it even if I saw it. AND! That doesn't even count the fact that I'm American, which makes many things abroad even less visible because I don't follow as much across the pond.

Btw.. not mad or being snarky. I've enjoyed most of those who post in this thread. Just pointing out this is a big forum with a lot of members and the enthusiast community is pretty broad as well, even when you know someone you may not know everything they're doing.
Hey, fair enough, my fault for assuming things (not for the first time!)

‘ASS’ out of ‘U’ and ‘ME’ and all that :)

Back to the point, early reviews (quantity aside) are suggesting it’s not quite as good as the other big RMCs, though time will tell if that’s a continue trend of opinions. :)