What's new
It's in Cloud Cuckoo Land around the building that formerly housed Wobble World/House of Monsters!
Also guys, it says on one of the crates "Handel With Care". Sir Handel is a Thomas and Friends character. Now, I'm not suggesting Thomas Town/Land...but that was owned by HIT Entertainment. Are HIT Entertainment working with Alton Towers Resort on a World Of HIT Entertainment? HIT Entertainment basically had rights to Thomas and Friends, Barney, Angelina Ballerina, Kipper, Rubbadubbas, Pingu, Oswald, etc. Will we see a clash of IP's currently and formerly owned by HIT Entertainment?

Time will tell...

Georgie-M

Mega Poster
The box says handle with care. As do a lot of boxes with fragile items inside. I don't think it means anything.

The real question is why the Towers-shaped box has two this way up markers, each pointing in the opposite direction? Are they trying to confuse the people storing this stuff?

The box says handle with care. As do a lot of boxes with fragile items inside. I don't think it means anything.

The real question is why the Towers-shaped box has two this way up markers, each pointing in the opposite direction? Are they trying to confuse the people storing this stuff?
Haha I'm not sure actually. Tbf, I am thinking too deep into it but it's not impossible to have a World Of HIT Entertainment...

Georgie-M

Mega Poster
HiT doesn't even exist any more. Mattel bought them out and redirected HiT's website to their own. Even before that, they were never really a recognisable name on the same scale as CBeebies, and their properties were usually seen as separate brands rather than a family of characters. This is a really weird conclusion to jump to based on a typo that doesn't exist.

HiT doesn't even exist any more. Mattel bought them out and redirected HiT's website to their own. Even before that, they were never really a recognisable name on the same scale as CBeebies, and their properties were usually seen as separate brands rather than a family of characters. This is a really weird conclusion to jump to based on a typo that doesn't exist.
That's a fair point. I think definitely though, it's looking less like a Lego teaser (or am I seeing it different)?