What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

Sandman

Giga Poster
Basically spited myself if this opens this year - assumed it'd be a 2020 job so gone and booked another trip instead of Energylandia as originally intended. **** sake hahahah

JKM

Mega Poster
Awesome pictures from SSC by tropik78
agjUbO.jpg

VxdEQ4.jpg

nIsWA1.jpg

GiHpKY.jpg

lXB2i3.jpg

vcaiSr.jpg

okOKgi.jpg

DKWScM.jpg

L8cKse.jpg

TVrIFU.jpg

9JkpLl.jpg

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
2 and a 1/2 weeks until the supposed opening date, hardware still being installed, trains to be added, software to be programmed and testing to be done... Surely there’s no chance?

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Just looked up the stats for this on RCDB, and it shows a track length of 4265ft. I mean yeah, that's a substantial coaster to be sure, but somehow I was expecting this to be a bit longer than that? I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, but given the size of that lift hill, and what we already know Mr Schilke can do with a coaster of that size, and given that they're not restricted by the limitations of an existing structure, I'm mildly surprised that they didn't stretch it out to 5000ft+.
This thing'll be motoring when it hits the brake run, that's for sure.
Not moaning, just an observation.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Just looked up the stats for this on RCDB, and it shows a track length of 4265ft. I mean yeah, that's a substantial coaster to be sure, but somehow I was expecting this to be a bit longer than that? I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, but given the size of that lift hill, and what we already know Mr Schilke can do with a coaster of that size, and given that they're not restricted by the limitations of an existing structure, I'm mildly surprised that they didn't stretch it out to 5000ft+.
This thing'll be motoring when it hits the brake run, that's for sure.
Not moaning, just an observation.
Was thinking the same when I watched the predicted pov, seem short and lacks elements for it’s size, when compared to the smaller Untamed...

Still excited though!

Matt N

CF Legend
Remember, guys; POVs and the like don't necessarily tell the whole story! For example, Hakugei seemed to have a somewhat underwhelming reception from those who watched the POV, but everyone who's ridden it has said it's phenomenal, with some even saying they prefer it to Steel Vengeance!

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Remember, guys; POVs and the like don't necessarily tell the whole story! For example, Hakugei seemed to have a somewhat underwhelming reception from those who watched the POV, but everyone who's ridden it has said it's phenomenal, with some even saying they prefer it to Steel Vengeance!

Yes we’ll definitely have to wait and see, don’t even have a real POV yet. But as an observation, Untamed had clear, rapid fire, elements in it’s pov... Inversions, airtime, inversions in quick succession... Seems Zadra’s elements are more spaced out.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Zadra appears to have less distinct elements for it's scale, but it has lots of balls to the walls transitions between them.

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
I think the ride looks great! To me, the elements are very distinctive. It's the only stall of it's kind in Europe, plus the second stall is distinct worldwide, being not at 180 degrees and sloped downward. The last inversion, how the roll is only 310 degrees or so is unique. Not to mention that first turnaround is pretty unique worldwide. If there's airtime at the apex of the hill, it might just be the sneaker element.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I think the ride looks great! To me, the elements are very distinctive. It's the only stall of it's kind in Europe, plus the second stall is distinct worldwide, being not at 180 degrees and sloped downward. The last inversion, how the roll is only 310 degrees or so is unique. Not to mention that first turnaround is pretty unique worldwide. If there's airtime at the apex of the hill, it might just be the sneaker element.
I think Wildfire features a stall of this kind...

Be_coaster

Roller Poster
I'll to would like to do this one and Hyperion but IT is a shame the rest of the park Just is a fair so Im in doubt its worth the trip

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I'll to would like to do this one and Hyperion but IT is a shame the rest of the park Just is a fair so Im in doubt its worth the trip

Outside of those two, you've got Speed, Formula, a reasonable rapids ride, along with a few nice water rides and support coasters (their SLC and junior Boomerang for example).

That puts it well above plenty of other parks and makes it well worth the trip. Then on top of that you've got some shows and the "fair" as you put it.