What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

JKM

Mega Poster
As for now Zadra's opening day is set for 15.08. That may change a little.

Today EL open Smoczy Gród for the first time. Its new, themed area. Seems like everything is working there except Zadra.

On SSC you may find some decent photos from pawriq

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Oh wow, that's mental. They really don't mess around do they!?

I think 15th August is optimistic for Zadra. Would be VERY surprised if it opened then.

Any word on the trackless dark ride for the area? I'm sure it was mentioned when the area was first announced but can't see any sign of it in those photos?

Benenen

Hyper Poster
The way Zadra towers over the area is stunning. It's amazing how Hyperion was only 12 months ago yet this is almost ready to go AND there's already track on site for the new Vekoma. The theming and landscaping looks fantastic too and I like how isolated it is from the rest of the park. This must be a good 10/15 minutes walk from the entrance provided you don't get lost like you inevitably would because it's such a weirdly layed out park.

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Wow that are looks beautiful, the best area of the park imo. Is there currently only the one subway accessing the area? Also, it's nice to see that both the kiddie coasters in the area have opened.

_Doug_ie

Roller Poster
If it’s opening in August do we know how much track has gone into place so far and how much is left to go in. To open on the 15th it would need to be complete by around the 1st of August for testing

Ethan

Strata Poster
Huh, so in less than a year, Energylandia has built more than PL has in over two and a half years, LOL. Very interesting (and impressive), indeed.
I feel as though you know how dumb this post is, as the two projects are worlds apart in complexity, but I guess you just posted it for a reaction...

As for Zadra though, damn! Also, that entrance archway is giving me life <3

bernatc22

Mega Poster
I feel as though you know how dumb this post is, as the two projects are worlds apart in complexity, but I guess you just posted it for a reaction...

As for Zadra though, damn! Also, that entrance archway is giving me life <3
I am well aware that F.L.Y is a prototype coaster and has an entire hotel built around it, and that is the reason it is taking so long. My post was not intended to diss on PL, but rather to point out how vastly different the projects are, in every way possible...
But, anyways, the last thing I want to do on these forums is to get in trouble so I'll be more careful with my wording from now on.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethan

Strata Poster
@bernatc22 Hopefully you don't think you'll get in trouble for anything like that here! Yeah, there are some arseholes on here, but you won't get "in trouble" for a post like that, it just came across as an uninformed PL dig, that's all! :)

(And in hindsight, my reply was a little impolite, so I do apologise for that)

JKM

Mega Poster
If it’s opening in August do we know how much track has gone into place so far and how much is left to go in. To open on the 15th it would need to be complete by around the 1st of August for testing
Well, its about 98% completed. There is still about 20-30m of track needed to finish all thing,