What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

exodus

Roller Poster
Bit of review here, but I’m not gonna double -post in another thread. Just got Intimidator 305 for my 150th credit and holy ****. I was looking for reasons not to like it (didn’t much care for Maverick, wasn’t...intimidated...by the sight of it as I pulled up this morning) but I was wrong. If I’m honest, I was always derisive of people talking about grey-outs because I’d never experienced one. I have now. That second ride I literally forgot where I was for a second. Good lord, the hype is real, that first turn is intense, and the whole thing is just fantastic.

exodus

Roller Poster
Goddamn, rctneil, I live in the US and it’s taken me a year to get 50 creds I seriously don’t know how you can rack them up like that in one trip but congrats!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
1,600 today, on the imaginatively named Hanging Coaster at Crab Island, which I'm sure is on everyone's bucket list.
be6d03724633532d00ef8553d6385d76.jpg

TilenB

Strata Poster
It's taken me over 250 and counting so be proud! Yet to ride any RMC but should be getting Untamed in August.
Same here. I'm getting my #300 sooner than getting my first RMC. At least Untamed is now much easier to reach for me than any other RMC before, so I should get there soon enough, even if I don't have any plans to get to the area this year.

rctneil

Roller Poster
1,600 today, on the imaginatively named Hanging Coaster at Crab Island, which I'm sure is on everyone's bucket list.
be6d03724633532d00ef8553d6385d76.jpg

The transitions on that are horrible to watch let alone ride. I remember thinking it didn;t look like it was going to make it back to the station when it got to the second half. Not a good ride at all.