What's new

Walibi Holland | Untamed | RMC Robin Hood Conversion

Lofty

CF Legend
I can't agree more with the argument of RMC adding random changes in banking to throw you off, and also agree that they don't work. They're just uncomfortable and slam you against the train.

But, this looks ****ing spectacular. I can't wait for it.

peep

CF Legend
Parts of this look amazing, not sure I'm a fan of so many banked air time hills - personally prefer a full inversion or plain air time hill. However that barrell roll at the end looks wonderful. The speed throughout looks great too. Hopefully I'll get to ride this later in the year.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Now that I've had a chance to watch the video in HD on a large monitor instead of on my phone, I have to say that it looks even better than I expected! The pacing looks spot on through quite a good mix of interesting elements. I noticed that they shaped that first turnaround's to provide some of that RMC trickery like on Goliath, and you can tell that every airtime moment is going to have insane ejector air. Can't wait to read everyone's reviews!

bernatc22

Mega Poster
Now that I've had a chance to watch the video in HD on a large monitor instead of on my phone, I have to say that it looks even better than I expected! The pacing looks spot on through quite a good mix of interesting elements. I noticed that they shaped that first turnaround's to provide some of that RMC trickery like on Goliath, and you can tell that every airtime moment is going to have insane ejector air. Can't wait to read everyone's reviews!
Totally agree, and that "flojector" hill after the first turnaround will provide a bit of different airtime which is good, since the second half of the ride is basically ejector hill after ejector hill. Overall this ride looks like it belongs in the Europe top five, if not top three. Can't wait to try it out -hopefully- next summer!

Benenen

Hyper Poster
This might be one of the most perfectly paced coasters I've ever seen. The little hills and rolls at the end look as fun and chaotic as the larger elements earlier in the layout. I can't wait to see the reviews coming in, it certainly feels that every European member on here has a trip booked in the next few months.