What's new

Flamingo Land | Sik | Intamin 10 Inversion Coaster | 2022

JoshC.

Strata Poster
giphy.gif

Yeah but we already know it is an Intamin 10 inversion coaster and it confirms that in the length.
Yh we pretty much know this layout will be an exact of Altair. Unless its custom but ironically the same length as Altair, which would be very unlikely but strangely not impossible lol

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Wonder why the local council would be interested in the track length? I thought the footprint size would be the relevant metric, not the amount of track crammed up inside an unspecified footprint?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I honestly thought that they didn't need planning permission due to an agreement already in place - can anyone confirm this as I was pretty sure about it? Or is this ride higher than Kumali?
Not sure where these rumours come from to be honest, you hear it a lot about different parks. But as I said in my earlier post I think people get mixed up with the permitted development rights available to most amusement parks which allow them to erect equipment up to 25m in height without planning. Most associated building would still need planning though.

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
An investment of this scale would also come with things like a photo pickup point building, maybe a new electrical building for the power supply and all that jazz which would need permission.