What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

VikingsAf

Mega Poster
Colorado not so much.
Colorado is fine as ERT. In fact I wouldn't mind any coaster (except TotnH) in this parc.
I had Colorado once, it ran for 30 minutes, and then we got 1h30 on Taron (because they fixed it). 2 hours ERT was very nice, certainly because the last rides on Taron were no wait

Lofty

CF Legend
Ok so I know it’s not about F.L.Y. And nobody particularly cares but mY GOD TARON IS INCREDIBLE and I now understand the hype
giphy.gif

Ethan

Strata Poster
Just leaving the park, new track piece added at the top of the second launch. I’ve taken a photo but not sure if it’s been documented already by someone else.

Also yes Talocan was open today and riding fab! As was everything bar Temple obviously. Still can’t get over how intense Taron is

Attachments

• 57860DA3-E38A-4426-A95E-6CEBF3B3DF26.jpeg
    57860DA3-E38A-4426-A95E-6CEBF3B3DF26.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 747

Gehirnfurz

Roller Poster
Just leaving the park, new track piece added at the top of the second launch. I’ve taken a photo but not sure if it’s been documented already by someone else.

Also yes Talocan was open today and riding fab! As was everything bar Temple obviously. Still can’t get over how intense Taron is

It looks like the rails will collide

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Scaffolding now fully covering the final section of the sound barrier wall along Maus for the theming framework.
2EFC6861-4BC9-4D75-8A3C-E8906DCF0935.thumb.jpeg.cfcc7c7d4e4987481b6cd471675c9861.jpeg

Another view of the massive new supports towering over the site fence - clear to see that this will be a large overbank between the 1st launch and the Zero-G Roll (which you can see in the background to the right).
EE5C67F5-6EF3-4B55-9B63-1C9AE184FF3D.thumb.jpeg.eec8dae0ec518230a3b9a3d4593c9958.jpeg

Source - PhantaFriends.de

Since Taron's intersections (58 intersecting track points = 116 intersections) was a record the park promoted much to people's amusement; on CoasterFriends.de they decided to count F.L.Y.'s from the layout diagram - it has 46 intersecting track points if anyone really wanted to know. :p

My face when looking at all this progress with our December CF live in mind... is there hope?
fcc418a6a54a86d2caa055f42777149a.gif
For fun the peeps over on PhantaFriends have been betting when Rookburgh opens - of course its just a mix of speculation and wishful thinking by fans but September 2019 is currently in the lead! :D
Prognose55.jpg.2f188748a218b7f677f50cfce4bc30e4.jpg

Who knows though, still a number of unknown variables. It could be possible just need to wait and see how things progress in the coming months.
Starting to become cautiously optimistic...

The Iron Brick

Roller Poster
Last edited by a moderator:

Dar

Hyper Poster
There's totally enough space for an immelmann after the second launch, dive down into that tunnel and then up the other side and then back to the main layout!

I know there's no chance really, but a man can dream. Looking forward to seeing this in the flesh in just under two weeks!

Bartwurst

Roller Poster
Scaffolding now fully covering the final section of the sound barrier wall along Maus for the theming framework.

For fun the peeps over on PhantaFriends have been betting when Rookburgh opens - of course its just a mix of speculation and wishful thinking by fans but September 2019 is currently in the lead! :D
Prognose55.jpg.2f188748a218b7f677f50cfce4bc30e4.jpg

Who knows though, still a number of unknown variables. It could be possible just need to wait and see how things progress in the coming months.
Starting to become cautiously optimistic...

It think it's posssible for a wintertraum opening, think about it: the area is marked on the new map they use for the whole summer season ( as a snippet of marketing).
it's not drawn like the other area's that are open at the moment (klugheim, mexico etc. - in full detail), so when wintertraum start it's possible they update the map because of the opening of the map also.
just a suggestion/idea i had!