What's new

Walibi Holland | Untamed | RMC Robin Hood Conversion

VikingsAf

Mega Poster
14 moments of airtime is actually more than I was expecting, since they said the ride will have 5 inversions! We need more Outer-banked hills in the world.

I reckon the secret element will be an outward zero-g roll/double zero-g roll. Considering the ride will have five inversions, I'm assuming that this element will be at least one inversion.
I am actually alsi putting some money on the first double zeroG roll

JoshC.

Strata Poster
All sounds really good - loving this series!

Here's also the final logo for Untamed, taken from the video...

744348524_Image22-03-2019at15_52.jpg.5b00cb07cad1a009d87e4933a5225d6b.jpg

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
^that's been done before though. They're claiming its a "worldwide unique" element. That double Zero G Roll concept up there^ seems like a decent guess. In my dream world, that structure becomes a reverse banked wave turn, with two rolls leading into and out of it.

^that's been done before though. They're claiming its a "worldwide unique" element. That double Zero G Roll concept up there^ seems like a decent guess. In my dream world, that structure becomes a reverse banked wave turn, with two rolls leading into and out of it.
Do you have an example of what this would look like? Sounds like a pretty exciting concept for a coaster element

The video I posted just 3 posts above yours shows the ride with a double zero-g roll.
Sorry mate, it was more the "reverse banked wave turn, with two rolls leading into and out of it." that caught my eye haha.

But yeah @CoasterMac305 cheers for the clarification! That is what I thought it might look like in my mind, but it seemed too bonkers to even suggest haha. Would take that element over a double zero g roll any day!