What's new

Walibi Holland | Untamed | RMC Robin Hood Conversion

FistedColossus

Hyper Poster
Can we just appreciate how lovely the Frisian flag is
220px-Frisian_flag.svg.png

Happy valentine's day!
Even better in football jersey format...

HeerenveenHomekit.jpg

Z

Tulum

Mega Poster
The park has posted nice drone videos up the lift hill and through the last inversion on their insta story.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Let's hope that first tiny speedhill provides actual airtime; many say SteVe's is kind of a disappointment lol
It seems like most of those small hops RMC have don't really do much. I wouldn't expect any airtime on this one.

I like what they did with that turnaround. A a zero g into a stall is much more interesting than just two zero gs.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Are there any "micro bunnies" that really offer that much airtime though?

The theory behind them is good - go up a tiny bit before arching back down to create a brief pop of airtime. But in practice, micro bunnies happen when rides are good at some of their fastest speeds, so you're basically going down before you even go up. No doubt there is airtime there, but it's so brief you'll never really notice it.

I don't expect this to be any different. And that's no problem either really.

Yoris Kerkhoff

Roller Poster
Are there any "micro bunnies" that really offer that much airtime though?

The theory behind them is good - go up a tiny bit before arching back down to create a brief pop of airtime. But in practice, micro bunnies happen when rides are good at some of their fastest speeds, so you're basically going down before you even go up. No doubt there is airtime there, but it's so brief you'll never really notice it.

I don't expect this to be any different. And that's no problem either really.
Have you experienced Lost Gravity's micro bunny 'cause damn that thing provides some great ejector!