What's new

Release The Krakow: Poland Live 22-23rd Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKM

Mega Poster
Zloty is also one of the few polish words that us mere mortals can pronounce!
Oh, come on. If you will say in grocery that you want "cola" or "pizza" everyone will understand.
:)

But to be honest you should't have a problem with communication since english is well known, at least on basic level by many people.
And złoty is more like "zuoty" when pronounced.

EthC

Mega Poster
Does anyone know whether these parks close their queues on the close time or whether they close queues early so the rides don't run after close? Just wondered cos I might go into energylandias for a quick blitz on the Friday afternoon x

JKM

Mega Poster
First two years EL had low attendances in September, but last year at weekends queues were long. I guess it would be nice if EL could give us some early entry or fast pass, but they don't have such.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Arse! Spent so long before trying to buy bus tickets, that the tickets from krakow to zator have sold out! I'm having to get the train that leaves at 4:50am!

davidm

Strata Poster
So is there a roll call for this thing yet?
Are people staying at the River place?
Anyone around Sunday night in Krakow? (I think they might have beer)

Will

Strata Poster
I bought some zloty this evening :)

I'm at the river place all three nights, as are Sue and Dr. David and yes, I believe they do have beer.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
So is there a roll call for this thing yet?
Are people staying at the River place?
Anyone around Sunday night in Krakow? (I think they might have beer)
The House of Beer in Krakow is well worth visiting. 16 changing beers on tap ranging from IPAs to Sours to Porters, plus a menu of what must be around 200 bottles of beer. Food is good too.
I've been there 4 times and never had the same beer twice.

EpochEmu

Mega Poster
lf

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-...niversal-press-syndicate-1986-/a/7158-92289.s
My immediate thoughts after seeing this thread.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
The House of Beer in Krakow is well worth visiting. 16 changing beers on tap ranging from IPAs to Sours to Porters, plus a menu of what must be around 200 bottles of beer. Food is good too.
I've been there 4 times and never had the same beer twice.

You mean you don't drink over 50 bottles a visit??

Nic

Strata Poster
Ian, Richard, Maycock, Chris Brown and myself are staying all 3 nights in River park. Our car is full.

Well done on the Legendia perks, Serena. I can't wait to see the staff toilets and tea making facilities!

I suppose I better get on and book an EL ticket!

davidm

Strata Poster
Thanks for trying! - let's split it into three separate journeys - any offers much appreciated - ta!

1 - Krakow / krakow airport to energylandia / zator, either after arriving on friday night (stansted - krakow arriving at 9:25), or on the saturday morning
2 - Energylandia to katowice/legendia, either Saturday evening or sunday morning
3 - Legendia to krakow airportm sunday evening in time for the 9:50 flight..

Gracias!
Should have space from River Park to Legendia on Sunday AM and back to Krakow later on, but I'm not taxing you around Poland if you've made inconvenient plans!

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
TWO WEEKS TO GO!

Meet up will be outside the entrance of Energylandia at 9.30am on Saturday.

Please buy your ticket for Energylandia in advance, here is a link to an online discount (thanks @daviddoc ) https://www.groupon.pl/deals/gl-ene...n=202182&mediaId=1559369&utm_source=GPN&nlp=1

If you are running late please text me on 07925084415 (please don't be late!)

Energylandia has 12 creds and is open for 8 hours. That's roughly 45 Minutes-Per-Cred, with a break for lunch. Time for re-rides, flat rides and water rides would be nice too, so I'm hoping for minimal faff so we can get the most out of this action packed day!

Here is my list of attendees: (if you are coming but don't see your name on this list, please let me know) If your name has a question mark, can you confirm if you are definitely coming or not, cheers!

Caffeine Demon
Chris Brown
Dan Maycock
Daviddoc
DeanGaryCox
EthC
Ian
JKM?
Lord Morton
NathP
Nic
Peter
Rach
Richard
Rob
Serena
Silver Arrow?
Sue
TilenB?
Will

And just a reminder about Legendia. We have ERT on Lech Coaster at 9am, so please meet outside the entrance before 9am. We have a group entry rate for the park, which will be roughly 80 Zloty per person - there is no need to buy a ticket in advance for Legendia. Please have 80 Zloty in cash ready to pay when we arrive at Legendia. I think that's everything? I'm excited!

SEE YOU ALL SOON! :D

iac17

Mega Poster
Maybe i found a way to join you.
Is still not 100% confirmed, but there is an high chance that i'll be there.
I'm going to confirm it to you in the next couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.