What's new

Kennywood | Steel Curtain | S&S Multi-looper

peep

CF Legend
Wood sprung out to me (bottom left). Thinking that maybe there are a few red herrings thrown in?

Competition ends 16th July. So announcement on or just after that date? Got to give it to them, this is quite a brilliant tease.

EDIT:
Million dollars is in the middle in an upwards direction.
Length can be found on the left side.
Seconds on the right side.

Lol, TREX can also be found.

Last edited:

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
I'll start you off
vzZ1ABsAzD5aXD4UyJvfVl0LRSdyb_fLuP1pR3K3Xp_Lr1vNoE7yjpgGpIUUp2QMAbL-pvE8UA=w327-h320-no

Matt N

CF Legend
So apparently some blueprints have leaked

Screenshot_20180703-223817.png

But it was by our favorite conspiracy theorists Amusement Insiders so I don't know what to make of it

I really don't know what to make of these blueprints. I can't make out a consistent layout for the life of me. The turnaround in the closer section of the photo does look like a raven turn though.
God they've got a blueprint for everything haven't they? Can I ask them for Alton Towers' SW9 blueprint or Thorpe's Project 2020 blueprint?

Snoo

The Legend
So apparently some blueprints have leaked

Screenshot_20180703-223817.png

But it was by our favorite conspiracy theorists Amusement Insiders so I don't know what to make of it

I really don't know what to make of these blueprints. I can't make out a consistent layout for the life of me. The turnaround in the closer section of the photo does look like a raven turn though.

Until I see them actually break something factual, I'm steering clear of that non-sense. They are certainly not Screamscape, that is for sure.

As for Kennywood, bravo. They sure do know how to mess with enthusiast. This is expert + level right now.

Intricks

Strata Poster
God I love Kennywoods Marketing department even more now. Such trolls.

I love how they stated that doing the word search daily allows you to gain one entry (per day) into being possibly picked as one of the first 12 riders for the new attraction next year! So long as the 9 words you find are correctly correlated to the scratch off ticket. So does the 24 count towards passengers (seeing as they stated being one of the first 12 correct entries allows you to be one of the 1st riders next year), or does it go towards Million Dollars (seen going up in the word search).

And it also seems like July 16th is when a phase 3, or possible announcement might occur for Project 412.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Matt N

CF Legend
I just had a thought... as the codename is Project 412, could 412 have something to do with this ride?

What Kennywood has done here is incredibly clever. Everyone seems incredibly stumped by Kennywood's marketing campaign (myself included); even the rumour sites seem stumped!

Pear

Strata Poster
Until I see them actually break something factual, I'm steering clear of that non-sense. They are certainly not Screamscape, that is for sure.
I want to believe they're fake but they do match up perfectly with an overhead view of the park. The ride uses almost all of the log flume's land.

image.png

7a2c882f1147b2c91c3e2d9011d0594c.png

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Anyone else notice the truss-looking supports on the Raven turn? The supports as a whole look too scattered to be a uniform wooden truss so that’s pretty much the last nail in the RMC coffin. They remind me of El Loco supports kind of, but also Karnan’s weird turnaround thing.

That’s assuming these are real to begin with. These look a lot more real, but let’s also not forget Fiesta’s GCI...

TommyAlex

Mega Poster
I want to believe they're fake but they do match up perfectly with an overhead view of the park. The ride uses almost all of the log flume's land.

image.png

7a2c882f1147b2c91c3e2d9011d0594c.png
It uses an overhead view of the park? SOLID PROOF that this is real. As we all know, overhead views of the park are highly secretive and hard to obtain images.