What's new

Your Least Common Opinion?

DelPiero

Strata Poster
My personal least common opinions are:
  • The Swarm is the UK's best roller coaster.
  • Wicker Man is better than Megafobia as a coaster.
  • SAW: The Ride at Thorpe Park is rough.
  • The Smiler and Speed have a rattle and the odd jolt here and there, but are not too rough.
  • Both Dragon Challenges were jolty.
  • Montu is better than Nemesis.
So, yeah, I have quite a few uncommon opinions!
P.S. Sorry for bumping this thread.
I agree with the bolded actually, so not that uncommon.
The others are plain wrong! ;)

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Bandit is amazing.
Phantasialand is not the best park in Europe. It's not even the best park in Germany.
Wild Mouse is no big loss.

henryjwillis

Mega Poster
Phantasialand is not the best park in Europe. It's not even the best park in Germany.
Woah, does this statement not warrant an instant ban on here?!

Also, Rita's launch makes it pretty fun. Smiler isn't unenjoyably rough. Neither are Grand National or Big Dipper. Galactica's VR makes it better (I still think VR is a gimmick that should probably stop being a thing but it's so dull otherwise).

Will

Strata Poster
^
I got confused and thought I was on facebook then - alas, the like button wouldn't also give me a laughing emote :emoji_joy:

Also, I quite enjoyed Disneyland Studios park in Paris, but the main park did nothing for me. There will need to be a cred of note before I return.

Last edited:

airtime_uk_ash

Mega Poster
What kind of sick joke is this?
Deadly serious not many coasters are a as iconic 24 years after opening, people still genuinely run to the back of the park to ride it every day and the combination of the height and out of control feeling of the first drop make it unrivalled in the UK imo.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Catmaydo

Roller Poster
First post ever, so here goes...

The Ultimate is bad, it's always been a cheap shot at a world record, and aside from the out of control run through the forest, it squanders most of it's momentum not really doing much. I rode it as a kid in the opening season when (I swear) it had OTSRs and it beat the stuffing out of me, and then again a year or two later where it did much the same.

Efan

Mega Poster
^
I got confused and thought I was on facebook then - alas, the like button wouldn't also give me a laughing emote :emoji_joy:

Also, I quite enjoyed Disneyland Studios park in Paris, but the main park did nothing for me. There will need to be a cred of note before I return.
I'll agree. While I haven't been to many parks, the ones at Disney are my least favourite. There's nothing really for me there since I like white knuckle rides and Disney's for family. The queues were atrocious so my friends and I didn't even go on anything. The most boring experience in a park I've ever had (though I suppose it is largely my own fault)