What's new

Toverland | Fenix | B&M Wing Coaster

Ethan

Strata Poster
Tbh I agree. Does seem ridiculous that this is 100ft longer than Flug, yet doesn't have the inclined-pretzel thing and is the same height? Odd.

Phantasiastisch

Mega Poster
My opinion : I don't care that much about the length if the ride is good from begin to end. I want it to be a ride with a good amount of airtime. If it's not, then I'll be disappointed and complain about the length. ;)

Hutch

Strata Poster
I don't know the exacts lengths for either this or Flug, but this seems definitely more spread out, while Flug is more compact.

I agree with what others have said though. Isn't this only gonna have three inversions?

Pear

Strata Poster
Yes, the ride only has 3 inversions. But I reckon this looks like one of the better B&M wing coasters, and besides, didn't rides like Taron and Lightning Rod amongst others teach us that number of inversions isn't everything?
Yes but those rides are not meant to be inversion based. Wing coasters are heavily based around inversions.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Yeah I can't remember the exact layout of this but I thought it just kind of ended after only 3 inversions (or maybe there's an extra turn or something).

Will

Strata Poster
This shows potential to be my favourite European wing-rider.
It's also 7 years to the day since I last visited Toverland; this project ensures I will right this wrong sooner rather than later :)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Yeah I can't remember the exact layout of this but I thought it just kind of ended after only 3 inversions (or maybe there's an extra turn or something).
After the zero-g roll, there is an overbank to the left then a turn to the right, then a slight bank to the left and then it hits the brakes.

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
S81r6ei.png

Toverland shared this picture on their Instagram story today.

zazobo

Hyper Poster
Getting pretty excited for this! I assumed it would be a bit of a ‘junior’ wing rider but it looks pretty fab!

Will

Strata Poster
Although the park does an excellent job of satisfying the family market, they're not afraid to pull out a thrilling coaster when they need to - Troy's fairly wild and while it may be rubbish, I wouldn't be in a hurry to take a small person on Booster Bike.