What's new

California's Great America | Railblazer | RMC Raptor

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Agree it looks miles better than WWGLC thanks to scenery and a more harmonious colour scheme, but I actually find Wonder Woman's flashy colours fitting for the unsubtle brutal airtime (I presume) of the ride. That way both the airtime and the colours stand out.

Pear

Strata Poster
808e22a59c7f850b21a5c10018c97a09.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm curious to see how fast this one runs compared to the one in Texas - I'm still struggling to believe that's their designed speed.

Matt N

CF Legend
Trains are on the track!

905d0d3f955c3147cdf6757ece653982.jpg
Is that brake run catwalk wooden, out of interest? I can't tell from the photo; it sort of looks it, but it would be slightly bizarre to have a wooden catwalk on a steel roller coaster.

cleverwittyusername

Roller Poster
According to Screamscape it doesn't, but I'm not too sure.
It was confirmed by the company doing the control systems that Railblazer won’t have a moving station. They also mentioned that in theory neither method is faster than the other. In practice, the moving platform should result in faster dispatches.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
It was a while back, but I heard the park hadn't decided if they wanted a moving station, but that the control systems company (IOE) will have the option if they decide to do it

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Garden update: It's a new day! After a worrisome winter, it looks like they gave some new ground cover to the garden to let it refresh for spring. Glad they're protecting it from all the construction too. Really excited to see if they put in any flowers in May.
Capture.PNG