7FdO47W.jpg

ljro8lK.jpg

bQ5GmI2.jpg

ECRBuNT.jpg

fFH3U7L.jpg

Theme Park Plan

Roller Poster
Has anyone been to this park?

Ok, just checked the pricing for the park, only £22.66 to get in for a single day ticket. Thats dirt cheap, how can they be making a profit with all these ride installations.

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Ok, just checked the pricing for the park, only £22.66 to get in for a single day ticket. Thats dirt cheap, how can they be making a profit with all these ride installations.
They have EU/government funding for at least some of the big coasters. I'm sure the price will go up in time.

Lofty

CF Legend
Rate of pay is a lot lower in Poland, too, meaning staffing costs are kept to a minimum. The minimum rate of pay is around half of what it is in the UK. Spend per head would be considerably lower due to this, so they can't charge too much as they'd absolutely out-price their own product, meaning bankruptcy due to no visits.

TilenB

Strata Poster
@Mushroom and @Coaster Hipster have been there. Possibly some others too.

Yeah, that's cheap. But you have to factor in the fact that Poland is 'cheaper' in general than most of the Western Europe is. I think the annual pass for Legendia (Lech) is less than 30£ too. :p

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster

Been there three times now. Right now it's an uneven, but quite enjoyable park. It's pretty clean and well operated (the dispatches are generally efficient and the employees are nice and professional) and it has - obviously - a large selection of coasters ranging from mediocre (the SBFs and the Wacky Worm), to really fun (F1 and Dragon). Nothing truly outstanding yet, but Hyperion is precisely going to change that and definitely put the park on enthusiasts' map! The park's layout is a bit messy, but oddly that makes navigation through very easy - there's paths everywhere and rarely any dead ends. The theming is a bit tacky, and the music is a cheesy guilty pleasure of mine xD

Visited the park for the season opening. I was excited to see the appealing Intamin curves (and pull-outs!) by myself :D

Dynsthz.jpg

Xoe6GsF.jpg

iiSjpH4.jpg

I did not forget to take pictures of the pull-outs :p

ZNyanqX.jpg

0RcGI9b.jpg

feQSNMH.jpg

5wLizGh.jpg

kVLEEbv.jpg

KjnohWS.jpg

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
That's a very nice brake run. Are there 2 sets of fins, like in Hydraulic Launch coasters, or just the one, like on the Blitz coasters?

Olaf

Mega Poster
Been there three times now. Right now it's an uneven, but quite enjoyable park. It's pretty clean and well operated (the dispatches are generally efficient and the employees are nice and professional) and it has - obviously - a large selection of coasters ranging from mediocre (the SBFs and the Wacky Worm), to really fun (F1 and Dragon). Nothing truly outstanding yet, but Hyperion is precisely going to change that and definitely put the park on enthusiasts' map! The park's layout is a bit messy, but oddly that makes navigation through very easy - there's paths everywhere and rarely any dead ends. The theming is a bit tacky, and the music is a cheesy guilty pleasure of mine xD

Visited the park for the season opening. I was excited to see the appealing Intamin curves (and pull-outs!) by myself :D

Dynsthz.jpg

Xoe6GsF.jpg

iiSjpH4.jpg

I did not forget to take pictures of the pull-outs

ZNyanqX.jpg

0RcGI9b.jpg

feQSNMH.jpg

5wLizGh.jpg

kVLEEbv.jpg

KjnohWS.jpg
Hmm I can't see the pictures... Maybe reposting your comment works

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk