What's new

Happy Valley Chengdu | Western Regions Heaven | B&M Dive Coaster

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
I'm really digging the colours. I wish the first drop would be deeper and go into a tunnel to have a more impressive view, but otherwise looks like a solid coaster overall. Happy Valley Chengdu has a pretty 1-2-3 punch with the Mega-lite and GCI woodie honestly!

Pear

Strata Poster
I'm really digging the colours. I wish the first drop would be deeper and go into a tunnel to have a more impressive view, but otherwise looks like a solid coaster overall. Happy Valley Chengdu has a pretty 1-2-3 punch with the Mega-lite and GCI woodie honestly!
The GCI honestly does not look very good at all

JSM

Mega Poster
The GCI honestly does not look very good at all
It's pretty weak compared to other GCI's but still has a great drop and some nice interaction with the Dive. Seems more like a CCI layout, and given how much I love GhostRider I think I'd love this too.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I'll echo what has been said about the colors - they look excellent!

In the past I thought that a dive coaster without a turn at the top of the lift would just look silly but this ride is fixing that for me.

Pear

Strata Poster
I mean it could very well be OTSR's, but after learning about Valkyria having vests I'm still unsure.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Direct Link if video isnt working

Another testing video posted by Roller Coaster Dream to Facebook.. This time a bit clearer without all the terrible editing.

There seems to be a lack of a holding brake. Not sure if thats a thing with this ride or just for testing. Its hard to tell

Last edited: