What's new

Hotgo Park | Unknown | B&M Wing Coaster & B&M Hyper Coaster | :-(

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Any idea how accurate the RCDB opening date of August 2017 is?
I would suggest fairly inaccurate.
it was the date mentioned on the parks official site but work seems to be slow. Having said that it is bloody cold up there in the winter so I expect work to pick up soon.

In short its possible but I really wouldn't bank on it being open then

Ben

CF Legend
Hmmmm that Hyper is so sexy.

Definitely going to plan to get here in the coming years, B&M Hypers are the sex.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
That hyper is lovely. Like the pale yellow and jewel tone teal against that castle, I think it's way prettier now than I thought it would look when it was just track pieces at the plant. Like how it looks to be all airtime all the time, and if this is B&M doing Fury-style airtime, then we have something special on our hands. Love it!

Lofty

CF Legend
It looks to be less airtime based than most other Hypers? Mainly due to the second half after the MCBR... So I don't see how it's 'all airtime'?

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
It looks to be less airtime based than most other Hypers? Mainly due to the second half after the MCBR... So I don't see how it's 'all airtime'?

There isn't actually a MCBR. Just an odd slightly flat diving hill. While I wouldn't say its all airtime it does have some good looking hills. Off the top of my head there's 5 traditional airtime hills, the main drop and the twisting Hill.

CoasterFreak225

Roller Poster
Hey guys, not sure if it has been posted but the parks above are located around here: 41.88503598606015, 123.72818820027157. Just copy and paste those numbers into Google Maps, and it will give you a good look at B&M hyper layout.

Lofty

CF Legend
There isn't actually a MCBR. Just an odd slightly flat diving hill. While I wouldn't say its all airtime it does have some good looking hills. Off the top of my head there's 5 traditional airtime hills, the main drop and the twisting Hill.
Oh ok, yeah, that weird flat bit. I was referring to Jarrett to be fair - this seems like the second 'half' is about strong positive G's, and I'm a fan.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
I was expecting another out-and-back layout but this is shaping to be a more creative design :) I'm quite excited for this even though chances I'm gonna ride it are pretty low haha

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Not a chance I'm afraid. There seems to have been almost no progress while they work on the Water Park expansion and hotel first.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
I find it interesting how the "ampersand turnaround" of this B&M Hyper looks much more flat than Shambhala's. Would be curious to ride that element!

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Some really cool overview shot here:

Yi75lor.jpg

Source: World Wide Coasters

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Why is this park taking sooooooooooo long. It's going to be getting very cold very soon in Shenyang, so work will be stopping again.