What's new

Your Least Common Opinion?

JoshC.

Strata Poster
The Swarm is fab.

Movie Park Germany is a decent enough park.

Dreamflight is my least favourite Efteling dark ride.

As a whole, Liseberg is overrated (though that might belong in the controversial opinion thread...)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
^I agree about the Swarm, it's my favourite coaster in the UK and my number 2 overall, as of now. (I hope Icon will be better).

I would also rate Stealth quite highly as well. Currently my favourite launch and the second best coaster at Thorpe.

iac17

Mega Poster
i think that goliath (sfgam) is bether than twisted colossus ... i think that goliath is mutch funnier

- Thorpe isn't as bad as people say
- Blackpool is actually one of the best parks
- Raging Bull, though lacking airtime, is actually a pretty fun ride
- As much as I love Pigeon Forge, Dollywood is rather meh (with the exception, I'm sure, of Lightning Rod)
- Hong Kong Disney is one of the weaker Disney parks

Mack

Mega Poster
Not sure if you’re being funny, but isn’t that a consensus opinion among enthusiasts?
I thought it was, but it seems like a lot of people are really obsessed with the helix and the tunnel. Personally, it's pretty dull IMO.

Also re @iac17, I think Twisted Colossus is superior when it's running 3 trains and dueling, but alone, SFGAm Goliath is better.

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
I thought it was, but it seems like a lot of people are really obsessed with the helix and the tunnel. Personally, it's pretty dull IMO.
I’ve always wanted so much to love it, because it’s in my youth home park, and because it looks so great. But I find most of the ride underwhelming, and I hate the mcbr and I hate the advertising in the queue. I do still like it, but it’s always a disappointing coaster for me.

Mack

Mega Poster
I’ve always wanted so much to love it, because it’s in my youth home park, and because it looks so great. But I find most of the ride underwhelming, and I hate the mcbr and I hate the advertising in the queue. I do still like it, but it’s always a disappointing coaster for me.
Yeah, and there's a special disappointment when the park built a hyper. And got this? With hyper investment?

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Yeah, and there's a special disappointment when the park built a hyper. And got this? With hyper investment?
Exactly. I think that’s precisely a big part of my disappointment. I’m biased; I root for Magic Mountain — and I was really excited when they got a hyper ... and then I rode it ...

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
Raptor is better than MF.

I LOVE Raptor; It's more intense than MF, A tad smoother (In the track!), but MF has the speed and pure fun. While Raptor is my favorite B&M invert that I've ridden (Unpopular opinion!), MF is probably the most fun I've EVER had on a roller coaster!
Now if you think it's better than Maverick, then we'll have to talk! ;)

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I LOVE Raptor; It's more intense than MF, A tad smoother (In the track!), but MF has the speed and pure fun. While Raptor is my favorite B&M invert that I've ridden (Unpopular opinion!), MF is probably the most fun I've EVER had on a roller coaster!
Now if you think it's better than Maverick, then we'll have to talk! ;)
No need to worry there, bud. MF doesn't even crack my top 30!

Now I think I just need a re-ride, but for me, the good part of the ride ended halfway down the drop.