What's new

Your Least Common Opinion?

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
A recently unpopular opinion of mine is that Black Mamba is, by quite some way, my favourite B&M inverted coaster - beating out OzIris, Nemesis Inferno and Nemesis. While I understand that the non-snap of the corkscrews isn't very satisfying when you're so used to them having that snap, the rest of the ride is an awesome go-hard fest from beginning to end.

Even the first drop hits like a truck and has me shouting down it, and its integration into the terrain makes for an unpredictable layout where elements always jump in by complete surprise. And while it can rattle in the back, the ride is too much fun for that to become an issue.

I expect Black Mamba to lose its crown, but I went in expecting "about as good as Inferno, maybe?" and left with a new favourite B&M.

Me having Nemesis as my least favourite invert has already ruffled some feathers, but time to bring some new spice into the mix.

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
A recently unpopular opinion of mine is that Black Mamba is, by quite some way, my favourite B&M inverted coaster - beating out OzIris, Nemesis Inferno and Nemesis. While I understand that the non-snap of the corkscrews isn't very satisfying when you're so used to them having that snap, the rest of the ride is an awesome go-hard fest from beginning to end.

Even the first drop hits like a truck and has me shouting down it, and its integration into the terrain makes for an unpredictable layout where elements always jump in by complete surprise. And while it can rattle in the back, the ride is too much fun for that to become an issue.

I expect Black Mamba to lose its crown, but I went in expecting "about as good as Inferno, maybe?" and left with a new favourite B&M.

Me having Nemesis as my least favourite invert has already ruffled some feathers, but time to bring some new spice into the mix.
Well this is awkward. I got back on Nemesis this weekend and it kind of moved up 25 spots and it's now one spot behind Black Mamba. I knew I was underrating it, and that my negative first impressions of it were a fluke.

I guess now the unpopular opinion here is me still having Mamba over it, but at least Nemesis is sitting just barely below.