What's new

Your Dream Car(s)

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
Not sure if this topic has already been posted or not, but what car(s) just wows you so much that you dream about finally owning it one day? Me being a huge car guy, I have quite a few dream cars, but I'll try and limit myself to just a few.

Nissan GT-R- This is my "realistic" dream car. A car I may acquire someday, but it'll require a lot of work. Without a doubt, one of, if not the best bargain for your buck super cars out there. A car that will do 0-60 MPH in sub 3 seconds that you can buy for under $85,000 used? Bonkers.

KXwZ5Pj.jpg

fME8Zld.jpg

So beautiful.

Next up, my top of the line dream car, is no other than the Lamborghini Aventador SV. Yeah, yeah, you're probably thinking I'm a basic bitch because a Lamborghini is my dream car. But I don't care, Lamborghini's have always had a special place in my heart, and the Aventador SV is the sexiest one ever made IMO. Just look at it!

pu4dwb2.jpg

x8PQjBI.jpg

Stealth fighter in car form. They look amazing in pictures, but in person and up close, holy cow. So **** beautiful. I could spend all day looking at an Aventador up close.

Also a huge fan of American muscle and sports cars, but none of them "wow" me enough to consider one a dream car to me. Although I do want to buy a 2011+ Mustang GT within the next five years.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I'm not into cars, so I don't really care if I get a Ferrari or not. Besides, those uber expensive cars are too much responsibility anyways. I think a mid-size car would do me well. If it can carry stuff, make me(and a few friends) go to creds, and if it works, it's perfect.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Mine vary a huge amount, so please bare with me!

Agree on the Nissan GTR front, you can pick them up for around £45,000 here in the UK however servicing costs are astronomical. £1000 a service which in a high performance car like this MUST be done at least yearly, £500 a year road tax, one of the highest insurance groups going and thats all before anything goes wrong with it.

On a similar scale to the GTR you can pick up a lot of car for your money;

Aston Martin Vantage; similar price range, can dip low to around £35,000

Audi R8; similar again around £40,000

Maserati Granturismo; My fav of the bunch, arguably the most prestige £35,000

Obviously there are a few cheaper 'super cars' that can be bought at a reasonable price new,

Lexus LC 500; Lexus' website lists this as coming this year and expected to retail around £50,000

Jaguar F type Coupe,

More impractical cars that i'd love to own...

Porsche 911 RWB, an old 911 tuned by RWB in japan.

VW T1 Pick up,

VW Mk1 Caddy,

BMW E30 M3

There are so so many more and maybe i'll update my list one day but thats it for now!

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Has to be an Aston DB9. Have always loved them and could easily be used as an everyday car.

For more practical reasons, a Aston Rapide will also work.

Olaf

Mega Poster
I'll go for a old timer Ford mustang, they are just amazing [SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

YUNG_CHOPPA

Mega Poster
it say that i cant post no url's so ima just say what i want

PURPLE KANDY ESCALADE ON 34" CHROME FORGI'S

LOWRIDER VERT 64 IMPALA ON GOLD 13" DAYTONS

MONTE CARLO SS ON 50'S

YUNG_CHOPPA

Mega Poster
If you know me you know im a big fan of lowriders and classic cars. I like some new cars too

64 Chevy Impala
epcp_1105_05_z-1964_chevrolet_impala-side_view.jpg

66 Chevy Impala
130419_Side_Profile_Web.jpg

79 Chevy El Camino
27497d1176392952-79-el-camino-pros-cons-1986-el-camino.jpg

78 Chevy Camaro
23712040001_large.jpg

Howie

Donkey in a hat
This is a 2010 Dodge Charger 3.5 SXT
25923930413_b5bd28ff01_k.jpg

It was mine for 2 and a half weeks on a West Coast USA road trip. I totally did NOT want to give it back at the end. Oh yeah, that's my dream car, right there.
If you're reading this in the States, you probably think I've lost the plot. Of course, in 'Murica, this is nothing too special, just a fairly common, large family car. Wouldn't be surprised if one or two of our Stateside members have one. But in Britain? You'd be like a Don in one of these! Just the sheer, absurd size of the thing, that chunky, aggressive appearance. Nothing says 'Don't screw with me' like a Dodge Charger!
Obviously, Dodge Chargers are not readily available in the UK, but there are a few over here and on any given week you'll probably see 2 or 3 for sale on AutoTrader. I reckon one just like that silver beast in the picture would go for between 10 and 15 grand. That puts it just about in buying reach :)
I tell ya, if the right one comes up at the right price, I'll be off to the bank!
Probably won't be able to afford to run it, but I'll jump off that bridge when I come to it.

Ohhhh, you mean like money-no-object, dream dream car? That's easy, I'd have a brand new Dodge Charger, and not the piffly little 3.5 litre job, the full-on 6.4 litre V8 HEMI, like this one:
30477035771_2d10481d4e_z.jpg