What's new

World Fairytale Land | Hainan China | Theme Park

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I can't not temporarily add that to my signature.

Not to complain, but... by now the content of your posts tend to be dwarfed by your signature, meaning that one has to scroll through a lot of page compared to the actual content on it:
hJnLC29.png

It's not a fault on your part in particular, but if everybody had such large signatures, reading these boards would become a bit of a chore. So, not to set any unfortunate precedents, maybe you could consider shrinking your signature by a bit? Removing the picture (or finding a smaller one/cropping it), reducing the text size, and/or cutting the unneccessary line shifts would go a long way. You'll find that most people on here strive to compress their signature vertically as much as possible, to avoid that the page is taken up largely by signatures and "post fluff" over actual content.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Might just be the angle, but does the decent on that top hat look beyond vertical to anyone else? Looking at how fab and ridiculous the shaping of it is though, I'd be grateful for the trims to be honest.

Lofty

CF Legend
Might just be the angle, but does the decent on that top hat look beyond vertical to anyone else? Looking at how fab and ridiculous the shaping of it is though, I'd be grateful for the trims to be honest.
It is beyond vertical if I remember correctly.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Unexpectedly this rather beautiful Vekoma is now almost completely incased in a mountain wih only small sections sticking out. The tophat emerges out the top. This could be quite something when done.

Certainly explains all the antidamage covering on the original pics.

World Fairy.JPG World Fairy2.png

Snoo

The Legend
This looks like someone turned sex into a physical object for you to actually ride. China? Anyone? Next year?

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
A great new construction image of the park here
6ac7fc5cgy1fxqzj9cp7ij23vc2kwnpk.jpg

Link to large version
From here https://m.weibo.cn/status/4312352234648864

One that very much needs some examining
HUGE4.JPG
New junior coaster on site

HUGE5.JPG
Footers for new mine train (custom) going in.

HUGE2.JPG
The Vekoma Firestorm slowly vanishing in its mountain

HUGE3.JPG
The S&S Free Spin has gone vertical. Worth noting though this seems to either be a new model or an updated version. The Flat brake section before the final drop is missing and the supports arent angled like the others.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
I was under the impression this was the 10 element model
10 Ele Model.jpg

and the current model seen was the 6
6 Ele Model.JPG

Although how those layouts translate into number of elements who knows.
This one looks to have different profiling on the hills and only really missing one bump in the middle level compared to the others. Seems like its designed to flip differently (hopefully more comfortably) than the others.

Matt N

CF Legend
This is actually the 6 element model that S&S offers in addition to the 10 element model seen elsewhere.
I thought that the Six Flags ones and Arashi were the 6 element model too? Or am I wrong on that one?

One thing's for sure, though; this definitely looks different in some way to the other Free Spins.