What's new

What is your worst Vekoma SLC?

Olaf

Mega Poster
I'll see Thursday, then I'll ride my second one

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Very proud to say that, out of 194 creds and 20+ years of goonage, I've only been on 3 SLC's. Well, Standard SLC's anyway. 5 if you count Odyssey and Kumali.
Generally speaking, I actively try to avoid them. In my book, if a park even has an SLC, it's probably not worth visiting.

The 3 I've been on are Condor, Flight Deck and Infusion. (Limit spited me. Yay!) I'm reliably informed that they are 3 of the absolute worst examples out there but to be honest, I couldn't really tell 'em apart. They were all a bit 'meh'. Not as horrendous as some people make out, but very mediocre. And a bit bumpy.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Condor was utter ****. Blue Tornado and Infusion were bad as well, while MP Express spited me.

Poslano z mojega ONEPLUS A3003 z uporabo Tapatalk

Howie

Donkey in a hat
TilenB said:
Condor was utter ****. Blue Tornado and Infusion were bad as well, while MP Express spited me.

Poslano z mojega ONEPLUS A3003 z uporabo Tapatalk

Are you my Coasterforce twin?? :shock:
< Look at our cred counts. Only 1 in it.
Look at our top 10 rides & parks in the signature. So many similarities.
And now, 3 SLC's plus 1 spite.
Holy crap - you are me!

Ben

CF Legend
El Condor, Flight Deck, Kong, MP Express all spring to mind as being the pits.

They're all vile though.

peep

CF Legend
The only one I've found bearable is the one at Walibi Belgium. All of the others can be torn down as they're dreadful.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Hel Condor is one of the worst coasters I've been on. I so hope Walibi rip it to pieces soon.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Probably still Flight Deck, though Kong and Mind Eraser (Six Flags America) are both vile.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
great nor easter manages to be the vilest, most torturous contraption out there - despite having the new restraints! makes the rest feel like b and ms!!