What's new

What is your favourite B&M?

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I think Wildfire at SDC takes it for now. It's smooth, the back has a nice pop of air, and the setting is truly unbeatable. It was my first true sit down BM sadly. Just wish it had an extra corkscrew or helix and perfection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Will

Strata Poster
There's only one Katun (sadly).

New technology and fads have come and gone, but in my opinion, nobody's yet designed anything to compare to a B&M invert.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Fury 325 and Leviathan <3 <3 <3
And then somewhere smashed together Nemesis, Dragon Khan, and Kumba (give me them powerful B&M's)

TLARides

Hyper Poster
1: Banshee
2: Diamondback
3: Wild Eagle
4: Gatekeeper
5: Fury 325
6: Raptor
I can't think of any other B&M coasters I've been on. But Nemesis is a good one too. Put that on my list for must ride coaster will ya?

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I love a good B&M, me.
I got 4 of 'em in my top 10, see signature below.
Pre-Helix, Nemesis was number 1 for 22 years.
Some others that I really like are Levi', Flug, Blivvy, Griffon, Hulk, Montu, Kraken, the Batmen, Swarm, Dominator...
To be honest, most of them are pretty good, don't think I've ever ridden a bad one.

Will

Strata Poster
To be honest, most of them are pretty good, don't think I've ever ridden a bad one.
Either you're being generous, or you've not had the misfortune to ride Daemonen :p
Glad I'm not the only person who really likes Swarm though :)

6 B&Ms in Will's Top 10 :)

Howie

Donkey in a hat
^No, Daemonen eludes me for now.
It's also nice to see Dragon Khan and Behemoth in someone else's signature. Haven't ridden Katun and Black Mamba - but they are near the top of the bucket list!