What's new

what do you want your first cred back to be

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
New Credit will be either Ice Breaker or Iron Gwazi.
First credit overall will probably be at Funspot, since I see them trying to open before Uni or Disney.

skyvscoasters

Roller Poster
First credit overall will probably be at Funspot, since I see them trying to open before Uni or Disney.
I'd also be more comfortable going to FunSpot before any other major parks. There will likely be less of a crowd, and before they closed they made it very well-known on Twitter that they were taking lots of measures to keep everything as sanitary as possible, and I feel like they'd do the same after all of this. As much as I love and miss the airtime on Mako I think I'll hold off a month or two to get back to Seaworld once all of this ends. I'll happily go to FunSpot a lot though. :)

i305_zack

Mega Poster
I'd also be more comfortable going to FunSpot before any other major parks. There will likely be less of a crowd, and before they closed they made it very well-known on Twitter that they were taking lots of measures to keep everything as sanitary as possible, and I feel like they'd do the same after all of this. As much as I love and miss the airtime on Mako I think I'll hold off a month or two to get back to Seaworld once all of this ends. I'll happily go to FunSpot a lot though. :)
Just because some parks may have more crowds will not stop me from going, I feel them checking your temperature at the front is good enough, I live in Cali and have been dying to ride X2, so that will hopefully be my first cred or maybe Railblazer

Professor

Previously AndrewRollercoaster
Love to be able to ride a new cred. Something with height and speed. Hyperion, Shamballa, Millennium Force or Top Thrill Dragster.

Hoping the Finland CF Live will still go ahead. Taiga looks great.
It's the only trip in 2020 at the moment I still have booked.

I think international travel that is restricted (USA, Spain etc) might be lifted after UK parks will become available again. So The Big One or Stealth might be more likely than any of that other stuff.

Right now I'd run to a Vekoma SLC if I could.

Last edited:

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
All things being well it will be Maxx Force at SFGAm, but I'm pretty doubtful America will be allowing foreign visitors by August, or that it would be safe to visit there anyway :(

cookie

Giga Poster
Well, I hope to be able to do my Netherlands trip once it is possible, so my first cred would probably be Walibi Holland's Untamed since I always planned to hit that first.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
The first international trip will be Poland, so the first new cred will hopefully be Abyssus :)

First cred will likely be Wicker man or Icon though.

Cstrcrzy1

Roller Poster
Since I have all the creds at Six Flags over Georgia, my home park, I'm hoping for a trip to Dollywood or Carowinds to salvage the year. If a else fails, a return trip to Florida to see my family. I have not been back in the five years since I moved to Atlanta.

Dollywood: Lightning Rod
Carowinds: Fury 325
Florida: Iron Gwazi

nadroJ

CF Legend
I'd love it to be something at Towers (Nemesis or Oblivion please <3)

Will most likely be something at Thorpe - if I had my choice it would be Stealth.

zazobo

Hyper Poster
We have a trip planned for August bank holiday to Walibi Holland... if that goes ahead it’ll be Untamed. Fingers crossed...!

thepoweroften

Roller Poster
Since I assume my next park will be Thorpe (it’s closest to me & I have friends who want to go soon), Stealth. It’s the only cred there I don’t have. It’s never spited me or anything, I’m just very scared of heights, but I’m determined to woman up lol

New credit? Not sure, probably one of those **** creds at CJ Barrymore's I have been meaning to get for 3 years now ? Or Yukon Striker.

Cred I already have, Steel Vengeance because I haven't been a roller coaster besides one alpine coaster in nearly 2 years and I want my return to involve something good. ?

Matt N

CF Legend
Mine will almost definitely be something at Alton Towers; if I had a choice, I would probably say Wicker Man, as it’s my favourite ride there based on my memories of it and I haven’t ridden it since September 2018!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
With Kings Island opening a smidge earlier than Cedar Point - I think we have a winner.