What's new

Walibi Rhône-Alpes | Mystic | Gerstlauer Infinity

Pear

Strata Poster
They actually can be simulated well in NL2 as there is a script for triple launches and switch tracks are built into the game.

Matt N

CF Legend
I just thought of something... it's a good thing that Walibi Belgium didn't build this, because if they did, we'd be going back and forth between shuttle coaster jokes. Believe it or not, I have read these forums.

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
They actually can be simulated well in NL2 as there is a script for triple launches and switch tracks are built into the game.
Aye. NL2 even comes as standard with a demo park that has a woodie with all that stuff.

What will happen if they become ubiquitous, and when the next generation of enthusiasts try to recreate their home parks in a game, they can't build a single coaster?
You can even do a crude switch track in RCT2. ;)

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Pretty funky ride for what looks like quite a cute park, this and Timber look like the beginnings of a really nice family line up! Surely Gerstlauer cant be too far off installing the most coasters each year?

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Considering Vekoma have one factory just pumping out the 50 or so Transmart junior coasters for the next couple of years I'd say Gerstlauer are some way behind on the numbers count :)

In fact this year they are more than double the number of Gerst.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Considering Vekoma have one factory just pumping out the 50 or so Transmart junior coasters for the next couple of years I'd say Gerstlauer are some way behind on the numbers count :)

In fact this year they are more than double the number of Gerst.
If we are counting crappy little coasters, then SBF Visa Group had even more coasters built in 2017 than Vekoma. :p

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Actually as i just sent in 2 more to the DB for Vekoma 2017 they are exactly equal :p
Although SBF almost certainly built more than havent been found/credited yet. you're right
But on that front Golden Horse almost certainly annhilated any Western manafacturer.

But i digress I feel we got off topic there rather quickly. (my fault)

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Walibi Rhone Alpes have officially announced this coaster for their 40th anniversary next year and shared a concept image showing the colour scheme.
40417710_2206614369366430_3138067453381181440_n.jpg

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
That colour scheme <3 This looks like a really fun coaster!

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Getting properly excited for this! A few years ago Walibi Rhône-Alpes was in a sorry state, with only a Boomerang and a Wild Mouse to claim, then Timber was a really good addition and now this. It's a wonderful dynamic for this mid-sized park and I'm looking forward to seeing the complete layout :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Urgh, that's awful. Just release the whole damn thing. :p

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I'm guessing I just totally imagined this, but for some reason I thought I heard this had a reverse drop on the lift hill?