JoshC.

Strata Poster
Buzzing...
56459586_2375671479133898_6637556503505010688_n.jpg

Source

bob_3_

Giga Poster
I love it!!

I’m getting to grips with the theme, I think its a play on mixing industrial and nature, which plays up to the hybrid nature of the ride. The metal car spider and then the robot insect trains. It’s quite clever and unique.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Love the funkiness of this project: the trains, the logo, the random pieces of themeing and now this double inversion element!

I am seriously thinking of booking a trip to Walibi for this one (and getting Lost Gravity, as it would be new to me as well!).

Lofty

CF Legend
Do we know if that's going to actually invert again or just going to bank to the left and become an airtime moment..?

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Do we know if that's going to actually invert again or just going to bank to the left and become an airtime moment..?
Here's a pic of the exit:
image0.png

I mean I gueeeeessssssss it could not invert, but my money is on a double inversion on this element. Way easier to market a "world's first" element like that.

And another shot of the first thing:
image1.png

@CoasterMac305, did you make that 2nd picture?
I did. Sent that a couple pages back before the element went up (solely to call back to it and say "told you so" :emoji_grin:)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Well since this likely will be a double inversion, that's 4 of the 5 inversions on the ride. What and where abouts on the ride do people think the last inversion will be?