What's new

Walibi Holland | Untamed | RMC Robin Hood Conversion

Snoo

The Legend
I also wonder whether it will feature the ne-gen trains like SteVe and TT, or whether they will opt for the old train design like Twisted Cyclone.

Willing to bet they stay with the new style. It is an improvement on the older design IMO.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Willing to bet they stay with the new style. It is an improvement on the older design IMO.
I believe it was stated somewhere that the Gen 2 trains would be used on domestic jobs and Gen 1 on international ones.

Ethan

Strata Poster
If it's true, it does seem a little odd that they would provide inferior, obsolete equipment to clients just because they're not in the states? Hmm

shawnoc

Mega Poster
It would be an odd way to do business, surly standardising train design would be more cost effective, even if it was to subbed out.

Yoris Kerkhoff

Roller Poster
RMC crates have arrived on site.
220918box3.jpg

220918box1.jpg

220918box4.jpg

220918box2.jpg

220918box5.jpg

Edit:
Also, shouldn't this thread be moved to rollercoaster construction instead of news & rumors?

Last edited:

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Besides this being an RMC conversion, do we have any other stats? Will this feature inversions? How many airtime moments? I have a feeling that, if done right, this could be the sleeper hit in 2019. Europe has seen just one RMC, and it's just too far to be ridden by most (non Swedish) GP, so I think Robin Hood will take by surprise many Europeans...

I hope CdA don't take the Phantasialand approach and leave everyone with a ton of suspense.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Besides this being an RMC conversion, do we have any other stats? Will this feature inversions? How many airtime moments? I have a feeling that, if done right, this could be the sleeper hit in 2019. Europe has seen just one RMC, and it's just too far to be ridden by most (non Swedish) GP, so I think Robin Hood will take by surprise many Europeans...

I hope CdA don't take the Phantasialand approach and leave everyone with a ton of suspense.
It has been confirmed to have inversions, but we don't really know any other stats besides it will feature 1 unique element never seen before on an RMC.