What's new

Walibi Holland | Untamed | RMC Robin Hood Conversion

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Was down a lot while I was on park Wednesday. Down all morning then broke down when in queue for first ride. Issue seemed to be train related but did hear a lot of creaking from main turnaround from single riders queue. Train carries a lot of speed through there and Robin Hood wobbled a lot there, hopefully they didn't leave too much of the old wood potentially causing this issue.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I just want to clarify, this was told me over facebook by a fellow enthusiast I met on Untamed during my visit, and the source is a german gent, his friend, who I also met that day. So I have absolutely no idea how accurate this is, and no interest in starting an unfounded rumour. I was simply asking if anybody knew anything about it :) please don’t take this as gospel if nobody knows any more detailed facts :)

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Obviously everyone on the internet has seen this by now, but its too fab to not preserve in here.

?????

To be fair, this was probably a more sensible place to post this clip. (I posted it in the Small News thread - but hey, if a bunch of knuffelbeers on a cred isn't newsworthy, I don't know what is!)
And yes, it's just too fab to only have in one place on the forum! ?