What's new

Walibi Belgium | Kondaa | Intamin Mega Coaster | 2021

Coasterwaffle

Roller Poster
I think this rollercoaster could really benefit from what happens in the station area. for instance if they played the soundtrack of the ride (which isn't confirmed or anyting but I think it will have one) in the station, and if the trains departs from the station they could play another sound, maybe growling of the monster or something like that (maybe something like untamed dispatch sound), that would really set the mood for the ride. They could also do this when the trains enter the station, this seems more unlikely that they do that but it would still be very cool. The last thing is something else they could do when the trains leaves the station, they could make the lights flicker and I think it would have a very nice effect with al the vines on top of the roof. The biggest problem is that I don't know if it would fit in the storyline.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
I think this rollercoaster could really benefit from what happens in the station area. for instance if they played the soundtrack of the ride (which isn't confirmed or anyting but I think it will have one) in the station, and if the trains departs from the station they could play another sound, maybe growling of the monster or something like that (maybe something like untamed dispatch sound), that would really set the mood for the ride. They could also do this when the trains enter the station, this seems more unlikely that they do that but it would still be very cool. The last thing is something else they could do when the trains leaves the station, they could make the lights flicker and I think it would have a very nice effect with al the vines on top of the roof. The biggest problem is that I don't know if it would fit in the storyline.
Coasterwaffle, certainly a fitting name, I'm sure the station will have audio regardless

waliboy

Roller Poster
I've visited yesterday the construction site:

qycfj4cnypzn2.jpg

x8j0gwqk.jpg

206xip.jpg

l6hb093.jpg

vh2vpeu7sue.jpg

skneez6k.jpg

umuz6r8e.jpg

2eowddd7z.jpg

h9hgckfmu20hn.jpg

More on my Facebook page Themepark Magic:

Dar

Hyper Poster
Are they going for Africa or Yorkshire with those pretty dry stone walls?

This thing looks, to show my age, wicked!
Now we just need an Arrow 4D, a decent length flyer (with pretzel loop), and RMC Big Dipper and Europeans won't need to travel to America!

ETA a word

Last edited:

Enil

Roller Poster
They're actually putting in those fire bowl column thingies in front of the entrance like on the concept art ? Walibi is really going for the extra mile with this addition, fire adds so much to the atmosphere! Credit to Themepark Magic

Attachments

• 130996753_872032473626010_2447200661906018914_o.jpg
    130996753_872032473626010_2447200661906018914_o.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 74