Votes: 1 9.1%
  • islands of adventure

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

Alex B

Mega Poster
(Requested by chriss moyer)
Matchups are...
Hollywood rip ride rocket vs the incredible hulk (Standout attractions)
Revenge of the mummy vs hagrids magical creatures motorbike (Highly themed roller coasters)
Shrek 4-d vs the simpsons ride
Woody woodpeckers nuthouse coaster vs flight of hipogriff

Im sorry those were the only matchups i could think of after sitting and looking through universals rides they are so similar but they both look awesome and i apolagize that there are only a few matchups...These alone took me a half an hour and i think these are just way to similar to come up with more if you like you could put your suggestions for match-ups in the comments as i said i tried my best.

Matt N

CF Legend
I personally prefer Islands of Adventure as a park because it feels like such an immersive experience with great stuff! Universal Studios is awesome too, though; there isn't that much of a gap!

Alex B

Mega Poster
I’m sorry it was my first requested match up and I had no prior knowledge about either park and I didn’t want to be a dick to the person who requested it and make enemy’s so I tried my best and did it

Aaron Smith

Mega Poster
When comparing the parks, I used to prefer IOA but now i prefer Universal Studios. The ride selection is great and keeps me more entertained. With the new JP coaster and Hagrid's I'm sure my preference will change back in a few years.

ThemeParkHistorian

Roller Poster
Thanks for the mention haha, but as @witchfinder said, Shrek and Simpsons are in the same park! You should know they are both in USF. But thanks for posting it! I think IOA is obviously the better park, but I can do more of the rides in USF!