What's new

UncleArly's Development Thread.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
This is where you will find all my latest screen shots, videos etc. of rides that are work in progress. When a ride is complete, I shall create a new topic for it, and place the link in here.

Anyway, onto business.

Moon.
A compact B&M Dive Machine with 4-across seating, said to rival the Eurofighter.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m55Isot3OEw[/youtube]

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Small change, not so compact now...

BMFloorlessORDM-100603111443000.png

RCF

Strata Poster
A very different an unique dive coaster. I liked quite a bit and it's not something you see everyday.

9/10

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I did like the DM. It was nice and smooth and the trackwork was mostly nice. There were a few pumps though and there were also a couple of jerks that caused some G-spikes, but nothing too bad. The layout was nice, it was fairly compact and flowed quite well. I liked the little inversion thing you had towards the end too, but I don't know about the realism of it. Narrow trains (like I think you said you would have) fine, but I'm not so sure for the wide DM trains. Overall, good job. 7/10.

As for the spinner... well, let's just say it makes an impression! ;)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I would've thought so. It seems reasonable enough to me.

I would reduce the size of the supports you've got at the moment though, they look very big compared to the track.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Yeah, was trying different combinations, but the ones on Spinball, that are connected to the H-Beams, look like size 3 tubes, but I'll try with size 2..

I may just replace the H-Beams with size 2 support tubes, the H-Beams on NL look really weak.