Strata Poster
8BFeN1T.jpg

a0k8tQz.jpg

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Re: Auger - 291 Below [Release]

44b7512.jpg

It's finally here.
After a year of upgrading, new concepts themes and refurbishment, Auger - 291 Below is back.

The layout is the same with some smoothing and tweaking to optomise, the real star is the stunning environment, surroundings, 3D scenery and everything else by Chukensky. He really understood this project and put it 100% to make it what it is today. I cannnot thank him enough!

Enjoy your time at Cracklewood Dam.

Please download the package at:
https://www.mediafire.com/?yaeijih79hvz6p1

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

I don't know if any of these warnings matter (I've not used scenery objects in NL2, so don't know what does/doesn't matter), but I got this list of warnings when I tried to open the track:

Untitled_zpsfrft7aa8.png

I'll save riding it, just in case it's messed up.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster

Yeah, don't worry too much about those. There are a couple of issues but nothing that you'd notice.

We will be releasing a video a 'light' version and a fix at some point, but after a year working on this (and longer since the original Auger) we just wanted it out there :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Haha, yeah fair enough. I'll give it a ride this evening then and let you know what I think! I look forward to it.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Double post, but meh.

Interesting. Trackwork, layout, attention to detail, 3Ds, effort - all fantastic. But... I didn't really like it. I can't really think why, as it's nothing I can pin down as 'your fault', but it didn't do it for me.

I think it really shows the effort you put into it, and for that I think it's great, and certainly very original, so please don't think I'm not impressed, but I don't think it was my cup of tea.