What's new

Uncle Arly's Development Thread

Ethan

Strata Poster
Re: Uncle Arly's NL2 development thread: Xingu Released!

So I downloaded Xingu a while ago but completely forgot to review it!

First of all, thank you for hosting it on another site so that we could all ride it, very helpful!

As for the coaster, I really love it. When I first saw the layout after opening the file, I thought it looked a little short, but actually it lasted for a decent amount of time and I didn't feel let down when riding it in the simulator!

I thought it was great how some parts of the track got very close to the pathway, and I loved the smaller things like the little pre-launch section and the final brake run with the hump in it! Very nice, and like Hixee said above, I wish my laptop was better so I could see it properly!

Very good work, inspiring :)

Dapalm

Mega Poster

Sorry, I can't rate Xingu, but from the POV you made to show the top hat seemed pretty good. Any chance of a complete POV? Auger looks fantastic. I love those edited pictures and that station is cool, I like how short and tall it is.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster

NL2 and video for me doesn't seem to work very well. There's little to nothing you can do to get even ok video quality without the professional version it seems. If I manage to I will do a short POV.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Re: Uncle Arly: 'Lammasu' B&M Flyer.

Lvt09zl.jpg

And a trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP8GaUS ... e=youtu.be

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Re: Uncle Arly: 'Lamassu' B&M Flyer & Auger 291.

Just to let you know, Auger isn't dead either. Chukensky is working on the entrance plaza...

zJdo75o.png

BBH

Giga Poster
Re: Uncle Arly: 'Lamassu' B&M Flyer & Auger 291.

^Both of these projects are gorgeous. Nicely done to both of you.

BBH

Giga Poster
Re: Uncle Arly: Auger 291 TRAILER RELEASED.

This looks nothing short of phenomenal. I can't wait to see first hand what you and Chuk have done.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

BBH said:
This looks nothing short of phenomenal. I can't wait to see first hand what you and Chuk have done.
Quoting this as I'm on my phone and don't want to retype nearly the same thing. ;)

Ethan

Strata Poster

I'm not sure I'm crazy about the trailer, but the coaster and theming looks fab <3

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Re: Uncle Arly: Wyvern - B&M Giga

That second image is great! Are those clouds from inside the NL2 environment or have you edited them in yourself?

Looks great though, looking forward to seeing this done. Especially the water splash. :D

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Re: Uncle Arly: Wyvern - B&M Giga

Just playing around with a couple of environments made by others. Want my own really though!

Intricks

Strata Poster
Re: Amphion & Zethus B&M Floorless//Inverted Dueller.

This is a VERY interesting concept. I wonder how fun the supporting will be though ;)

Looks amazing btw.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

That looks naughty. :p

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster

lkBLUXK.jpg

I changed the colours of Zethus. I wasn't feeling the grey.

BBH

Giga Poster

Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?

Sorry...

And oh btw I'm drooling rn