What's new

Trav's Return

trav

Mega Poster
Another park after my hiatus.

Blacked out areas are secret or unfinished, or both.

ay23hg.jpg

ao1jm1.jpg

25pittv.jpg

3 points to whoever can guess what the pink-y building in the last screen is.

Very Trav-esque, but I love it, especially the black and white building! Looks pretty realistic and well themed, so I can't wait to see more, and I also can't wait to see the full layout of the coaster! Dunno what the pink building is though.. Haunted house? Fun house?

The only thing I don't like is the grey arch, but other than that, awesome.

Jer

Strata Poster
Wow, looks pretty good so far, can't wait to see more.

And im going to have to agree with Taylor, I'm not a fan of the gray arch either.

JK

Roller Poster
Trav all the buildings have the right ammount of details and your areas all combine to a fantastic atmoshere. It's all fantastic and your work has come on leaps and bounds.

The brown and white building is simply beautiful!

trav

Mega Poster

The pink building is a Pizza Hut! It's got the Pizza Hut logo on it haha. Took me like, 10 minutes to figure out how to do it.

New screeeeeen.

2mfbq7n.jpg

I see the Pizza Hut logo now haha, it's great you put such little detail in your work, which can be the difference between average and awesome.

LOVE the new screen, perfect landscaping, great architecture, and the way you did the water is great too.

trav

Mega Poster
It's meant to be a Port Of Entry style theme actually, not boardwalk :/

New Christmas Year screen.

5vvq82.jpg

AMAZING!

That's about all I can say really, haha. I love the building right next to the lift hill, I just like the way you did the windows and that. I have nothing bad to say about the entire screen.

CMonster

Giga Poster
I love how you're using the wooden coaster to make roofs, I actually didn't realize it for a moment. They look like real roofs!

Everything (finished) looks fantastic!