What's new

Toverland | Fenix | B&M Wing Coaster

Lofty

CF Legend
I feel that if that layout is in fact true, it's probably one of (if not THE) weaker wing rider layouts in existence.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I feel that if that layout is in fact true, it's probably one of (if not THE) weaker weakest wing rider layouts in existence.
Fixed that for you. ;)

Although I would defend Toverland's choice with the "horses for courses" defence. :p

Intricks

Strata Poster
As far as Im aware - all jobs for B&M come out of the Batavia plant in Ohio.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

balrog

Mega Poster
Isn't that odd/unusual to see the manufacturer's name in a promotional video ? Not really a relevant information for most visitors.
Was this video targeted toward enthousiasts?

Zwoopaman

Roller Poster
Isn't that odd/unusual to see the manufacturer's name in a promotional video ? Not really a relevant information for most visitors.
Was this video targeted toward enthousiasts?
I guess after the making off video's the Efteling made with Baron 1989 a lot of people in the Netherlands assosiate B&M with quality rides.

Lofty

CF Legend
Yeah, I don't think it's too unusual - it's nice of them to give more background, it's more specific for people researching and googling it.

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
I guess after the making off video's the Efteling made with Baron 1989 a lot of people in the Netherlands assosiate B&M with quality rides.
That'd still just be enthusiasts. I doubt any members of the public, even those who watched the makìng of Baron 1898, remember or care who B&M is.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
British GP would probably think of B&M of this:-

21368211.jpg

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Nice it's been properly confirmed, but how about some concept art or some more information, Toverland?

peep

CF Legend
^Yeah they've been quite open with the art for the new entrance but it'd be nice to see something for the new area with the B&M.

Phantasiastisch

Mega Poster
For the ones who haven't seen that few pictures (that we have till now) of the expansion, here they are. You can see the layout of th wingcoaster on one of the pictures. This designs has been drawn years ago so it's possible that meanwhile some things might be changed.

The entrance area is gonna look fab. No doubt about that. The new themed area with the wingcoaster is probably gonna look fab as well but when we talk about the layout of the wingcoaster itself, then I hope that it will be a forceful ride.

IMG_20170912_120001.png

Attachments

• IMG_20170912_120028.png
    IMG_20170912_120028.png
    660.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20170912_121047.png
    IMG_20170912_121047.png
    538.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20170912_121135.png
    IMG_20170912_121135.png
    575.6 KB · Views: 96

Zwoopaman