What's new

Toverland | Fenix | B&M Wing Coaster

Temleh

Mega Poster
Yeah, TRON is utter crap. /sarc

Velocity is a lot of fun and very re-rideable, I don't understand the issue.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Booster Bike was one of the most uneventful major coasters I've ever experienced. TRON looks excellent, different layout with major theming, would love to try it. But I won't bother with Booster Bike again.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Booster Bike is fun, but I can't help but feel it would be a lot better if it was just a standard sit down coaster with a lap bar. I imagine some of the others are similar too.

Novel experience mind, and catches people attention. Inoffensive, but almost always going to be a missed opportunity.

shawnoc

Mega Poster
Yeah! The choice in the uk isn’t great tho you need to get out more ATI (that’s not a dig dude).
That is where I would love the smaller uk park have more capital and build a better caliber of coaster.

Toverland is shaping up to be a cracking place, I like the way they are developing this park.

Phantasiastisch

Mega Poster
It's not the topic of this threat, however I've also mixed feelings about Booster Bike.

Now Toverland is expanding the park on a next level, I thought they would transform Booster Bike to fit into the rest of the park. I just guess that he's gonna get removed in a few years. Then we got rid of this stupid coaster.

Back to the topic. New pictures on Twitter. Source: Looopings DcMFTi2WkAAR6AH.jpeg DcMFTi1X4AUQhf3.jpeg
DcMFTi1XUAE-67G.jpeg

I can't get enough of the blue track. Just looks fabulous. :)

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Screenshot_20180503-095543.png

From Toverland's Instagram.

Matt N

CF Legend
This thing is absolutely flying up! I don't reckon 7th July is as tight of a deadline as everyone thought!

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
This thing is absolutely flying up! I don't reckon 7th July is as tight of a deadline as everyone thought!
There was never any doubt that the coaster would be finished. B&Ms fly up. Its more the landscaping and theming which will tight to finish in time. Hopefully it will be alright in the end. Toverland know what they are doing after all.

Matt N

CF Legend
There was never any doubt that the coaster would be finished. B&Ms fly up. Its more the landscaping and theming which will tight to finish in time. Hopefully it will be alright in the end. Toverland know what they are doing after all.
Ah right. Thanks @CSLKennyNI! There have been quicker turnarounds than this in the past, so it's still possible!

@ATI, wasn't Valkyria potentially delayed until 2019 due to the tunnel?

JoshC.

Strata Poster
The shot from Troy is fab. I always had a fear in the back of my mind that this just wouldn't 'fit in' with Toverland. But that photo makes it look so natural and such a perfect fit.

Lofty

CF Legend
The banking from left to right on the hill just before the final turn into the brakes is much better than expected, you should get a pretty decent pop of floater there.