What's new

This is NoLimits

AJClarke0912

Roller Poster
Hello everyone,

NoLimits 2 is slated for release "before Christmas" this year. There couldn't be a better time to recount on some of the amazing creations the NoLimits community has seen over the past 13 years of the program's lifetime. Design and culture of the community has drastically changed since its dawn in 2001.

To wrap up the experience, I've started a three-part YouTube mini-series entitled "This is NoLimits", featuring a "creative collective" of rides big and small in a presentation. The idea is that this series will show someone who hasn't been involved in NoLimits get the gist of everything that it encompasses - technical quality, speed & fun, and artistic value.

This is NoLimits - Vol 1: "Technical Details"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npMbvknvY6c&hd=1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npMbvknvY6c&hd=1

IlPqTmZ.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npMbvknvY6c&hd=1

This first installment, "Technical Details" displays the community's fascination with detail in track, supports, pace, and ride dynamics. The coasters featured in this video are just a tiny fraction of the vast number of excellently detailed rides that have been created over the past decade. The ability to make anything possible, big or small, is one of the great parts about NoLimits and its community.

AJClarke0912

Roller Poster

BBH

Giga Poster
Ethan said:
Erm, you're just posting images?
The video links are at the top of his posts. ;)

Thanks for the videos, AJ. I'm really impressed with what you've put together here, and can't wait for the third installment. :)

Ethan

Strata Poster
BBH said:
Ethan said:
Erm, you're just posting images?
The video links are at the top of his posts. ;)

Ah! Silly me haha. Cheers :D
Your videos are very well edited, AJClarke0912. I've only watched the second one but I enjoyed it!

AJClarke0912

Roller Poster
lol Yes, the links are above the images. Sorry if they appeared too hidden.
(EDIT: I've now added links below the pictures as well.)

I'm glad you guys are enjoying them. Because I've posted these on a number of forums, and because of endorsements from the NL dev team themselves, the videos have been gaining some nice traction. I have some high expectations to live up to for the third video but I believe I can deliver. When I started this one I didn't feel like I was going to top Vol 1, but most people responding to me have said they liked Vol 2 better.

For Vol 3, I have to tap into emotions more. I'm unsure if I can do it, but in the end, I'm confident that after I get some groundwork done for it I will be able to deliver something just as good!

AJClarke0912

Roller Poster
EDIT: Somehow, this video was blocked in every single country in the world. I am currently disputing the copyright claim in hopes of getting this video back online for good, not just temporarily. When the person managing the downloads (L Bosch) gets the server online, everyone will be able to download it directly as well.

The third and final installment of the mini-series "This is NoLimits" displays the community's passion for creating beautiful and detailed coasters, real or fantasy. No matter how good the build technique or how fast and intense the ride is, there is always something special about a really great-looking, unique coaster that really utilizes the name of the game.

Direct Download Links
Index Site

Videos:
Vol1: Technical Details (156MB)
Vol2: Adrenaline Rush (224MB)
Vol3: Rolling Passion (263MB)

Coaster Packs:
Vol1 Pack (310MB)
Vol2 Pack (176MB)
Vol3 Pack (237MB)

(1.4GB in total)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Awesome job with all three videos! I like to think that my rides are fantastic and these showcased are levels above the rest. I'm that much more excited for the NL2 release so I can create rides half as good as these.