What's new

Theme Park Apparel

Hutch

Strata Poster
As others have said, if it's a ride I like and I like the design, I'll buy it. The only exception there is my Smiler T-shirt (hell, I'm wearing it as I type this), I don't really like the ride but I really like the ridiculous logo. The shirt just has the classic smiley face and "The Smiler" underneath. Simple design, although the logo is a bit in your face. I try to avoid shirts that include statistics, but admittedly a couple of mine have them (Skyrush, Phoenix).

Some of my shirts have cool designs that incorporate the coaster itself (i.e. Phoenix, Maverick, Voyage shirts), but sometimes all you need is just the logo and it still looks nice (i.e. Boulder Dash, Smiler). No way I would ever buy one from Six Flags though. Never been a fan of their logos and I don't want to walk around with a Superman or Joker anyway.

Snoo

The Legend
I own two shirts:

Led Zeppelin from Hard Rock Park
Wildfire from Kolmarden

HRP was just unique and I liked the shirt and Wildfire because the design is legit awesome. I do have various mementos from over the years such as ride passes or free shirts or media passes. Outside of that, I've been relatively minimal in my hoarding. I never felt the need to spend enormous of amounts of money on top of what I was already spending for something that I rarely wear. I cherish the memories over the hardware tbh.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
I try to get a range of shirts, I have some that are pretty subtle but nice and some that are extremely in your face (the infamous Rougarou one I own). I definitely get a lot though, I like being able to mix and match places I've been when I travel, so I can show off where else I've been.