What's new

'The Yorkshrie Tripper' LWV/FL Trip Reports!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Bur-rilliant pace, flow and timing there, Jayjay! Some good, unusualy shots there, too. Send over MSN when you see me online next (y)

Go on, do a LWV one!

Just waiting for the Kram Productions and Big John videos now. :lol:

Rach

Giga Poster
Memories have just came flooding back from that video. Fantastic video JayJay, really enjoyed watching it.

I'm glad someone got when Rob, Lucy, me and Leighton were on that slide. It shows well the crash that took place and I still got some of the graze marks it gave me on my elbow and knees.

:)

big john

Mega Poster
Well finished my vid at last been very busy at work so took its time lol. And before anyone slates me for the music i used it cause reminds me of the first time to our live at mingo and LWV as its waht me and tanya had in the car and we found it quite crap but catchy and iv been waiting for a time to use it so thought the sund and fun was made for it hehe.

Anyways hope you all like

YORKSHIRE TRIPPER

marc

CF Legend
Cool video john I was going to say well done for the music. Everyone seems to use rock sounding songs and it was good to hear a summer happy song.

Martyn

Giga Poster
southend_marc said:
Cool video john I was going to say well done for the music. Everyone seems to use rock sounding songs and it was good to hear a summer happy song.

Apart from the fact that that song should be banished to the depths of hell.

Sam

Giga Poster
****ing brilliant videos jayjay and John- really fantastic, brought back some decent memories there. Bravo to you both! :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Great video JayJay, really loved it, make more!

John, not quite up to your usual standard I'm afraid (may have been the music :lol: ), burt still better than Raybould's ;)

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
John, sorry to say this but I found your video boring, some bits were too long, like the lost river. There were some shaky shots too. I can't seem to understand why you put the couple of reverse POV's in the mix, not worth it in my opinon and a bit of a cop-out as you didn't have that much footage i am guessing.

Jay, awesome little video there, sums up the day well!

big john

Mega Poster
To be honest yes i didnt have much footage but i was more concentrated on enjoying the day then filming so ye not me best but meh i dont care as iv said before i make vids i enjoy watching, I make em for myself there not to everyone tastes so i dont mind who likes them or not. Just the one point i have to say though is mushroom you have no right saying i have shaky shots when nearly everyone of yours looks like you have parkinsons lol anyways cheers for comments and if you dont like no probs. And as for the reverse pov footage i sence a twinge of jelosy there as i managed to get em and not yourself i had the footage no one else did so used it again its your opinion but meh

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Mushroom said:
I found your video boring, some bits were too long, like the lost river. There were some shaky shots too.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ha.

Sam

Giga Poster
Big LOLOLOLOL.

You kno-ahhahahahahahah

But ser-hahahahahaha

In all honesty Mushroo-hahahahahaha

Hahahaha

Ha.

Lol.

Excellent stuff.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Anyway, here is my eagerly awaited Lightwater Valley video.

I think this is better than my other one but you lot can be the judge of that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHbRUM0U0EM[/youtube]

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
Both videos were pretty good, JayJay. I personally prefer the Flamingo Land one (and not just because I feature heavily in it).

The Lightwater one has some great moments, but there are a few shots where you're zoomed in too much (usually because the subject is heading towards the camera). Other than that, a big thumbs up from me.