What's new

The Staff v. User counting game!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Fun fact: This run started on January 16th and Hixee was the person who ended it. We'd got to 85, and he posted 86, thus knocking is down. Ahh the nostalgia.

Thanks for everyone who participated, for the greater good. I'm gonna go and smoke a Cuban cigar now.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I just had a look back through the pages from the start of this run, and something weird happened around the 222 mark by @Niles on page 773, I actually think we should be one less than what we are so to make this accurate and fair, I'll correct this.

Last edited:

Niles

Giga Poster

Ah that was a odd bit where a new member posted the number and a bunch of other ones and was trying to mess it up, then he said a bunch on other topics and I guess all his comments were deleted.

we counted it as he said it then disregarded what else he did.

but it was legit till his comment was deleted so :/

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend

I feel like since that comment was spam and was since deleted, it shouldn't count towards the run which is why I think the correction is justified. Barely makes a difference though lol. I guess him trying to mess it up sort of succeeded?

Thekingin64

Strata Poster

Think I know who you're on about, didn't see his posts in here but other posts elsewhere on the forum did seem a bit spammy. Not surprised if he was banned.