What's new

The Patriot & Stampede

zcl

Mega Poster
Just felt like re-installing RCT2. picked up some custom scenery and felt like getting back some of my coaster-building skills. If I'm allowed to say so, I'm quite fond of these two layouts. Reason being, I see them being built in reality which is sometimes difficult in RCT as people fancy taking artistic liberty. Maybe I'll get back into park making [advocate for 100% peep friendly parks here] or loan my coaster layout services to anyone who asks. On to the pics and DL:

Stampede:
I consider this the better of the two. Ridiculous pacing.
33nf0i0.jpg

2z4gw46.jpg

207xjmc.jpg

The Patriot:
2r5t53m.jpg

16jmv4w.jpg

15rmvde.jpg

Saved Games.rar - 0.83MB
Remember it's about the layout. And a little..archy..a little

The layout of the first one is really good, like it's definitely something I could see being built, so you've done a good job with it but I wish you'd show an overview.

I do understand there are some limitations with RCT2, but the banking on the second one looks a bit screwy in some spots. I'd like to see more of it though before I make a judgement.

I like that you're doing a peep friendly park, but I still suggest using less of those god-awful looking queue lines, and I reckon if you did a park that was non-peep friendly that focused on coasters and architecture, it would be pretty nice.

zcl

Mega Poster
I am dedicated to those "special" little peeps. No matter how gorgeous a park may be...with no one there..it never comes to life in my opinion. lol

^ I agree, but to be honest you can't really expect to "wow" real people if you have those ugly queue lines all over the place :p . If you didn't have those, the scenery would look pretty awesome along with the awesome coaster layouts, but those lines automatically ruin it for me.