What's new

The Drunk Riders: The CoasterForce Podcast!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
If you could have an all expenses paid trip to any park in the world which park would you choose?
Oooh, this is a good one. Would be good to hear this answered from two perspectives, too. One that's the "just for the coaster(s)", and one that's "as a whole package". They might be the same, but I don't think they would be for me.

I enjoyed this week's version, and I look forward to hearing them more frequently, too. Let's do one together in Cleveland - I'll add the exotic flavour. ;)

Snoo

The Legend
I had planned on a special one with you babes. Don't you worry. We could PROBABLY include Tom and Matt as well. A 5-some? Oooooo mama.

collins

Roller Poster
Enjoying the show so far!
One bit of feedback would be not bleeping the swear words. You can tell what you're saying anyway, but there's a few times when all you could hear is the bleeping sound and a lot of laughing afterwards. Would be good to hear what was said.
Apart from that, keep it up!

Snoo

The Legend
Enjoying the show so far!
One bit of feedback would be not bleeping the swear words. You can tell what you're saying anyway, but there's a few times when all you could hear is the bleeping sound and a lot of laughing afterwards. Would be good to hear what was said.
Apart from that, keep it up!

That may be something we can try. We do swear quite a bit as you can tell. :D

Hutch

Strata Poster
Yeah, although I get a kick out of the RCT bleep SFX, I agree it'd probably be better off without them. Especially since there's so much of them, it adds up!

Haven't gotten around to the latest episode yet, will try to this weekend.

Edward M

Strata Poster
Bit late to the game but better late than never. Really enjoy these episodes and think you guys have a nice chemistry and some fun questions. I especially liked @Snoo 's answer to which park he'd visit, expenses paid (There's a reason it's under my best park :p). Main critique would be to lose the bleep, as has been said; it can ruin the flow of certain jokes and fun moments. Keep up the good work my friends.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Not sure if you're still looking for questions, but how about: Which coaster was the biggest surprise (good or bad)?

Snoo

The Legend
Bit late to the game but better late than never. Really enjoy these episodes and think you guys have a nice chemistry and some fun questions. I especially liked @Snoo 's answer to which park he'd visit, expenses paid (There's a reason it's under my best park :p). Main critique would be to lose the bleep, as has been said; it can ruin the flow of certain jokes and fun moments. Keep up the good work my friends.

Bleep shall be lost this week :p

Not sure if you're still looking for questions, but how about: Which coaster was the biggest surprise (good or bad)?

Already done this weeks episode (editing as we speak) but we'll definitely use that next week if no others come along better. :p

Snoo

The Legend
As we're going every week, we've been shortening the episodes a smidge to not get dry and boring. Once we go back to every other week, you'll get longer episodes. Feel free to throw any feedback as always! :D